Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bonafide125

After reading OP and DC's thoughts on masturbation, now i feel like I have a problem.

I do the act 3-5x a day. I might miss one or two days a week but nothing more than that.

Its like once i start, I can't stop. Most I have ever done in one day was 9.
9 damn that is crazy. I don't think I have ever did 9 in a month.
laugh.gif
Nine in a day... nine... wow... honestly IMO it just starts to hurt/feel mad forced after like the 2nd or 3rd time
Still... props I guess 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

After reading OP and DC's thoughts on masturbation, now i feel like I have a problem.

I do the act 3-5x a day. I might miss one or two days a week but nothing more than that.

laugh.gif
Nine in a day... nine... wow... honestly IMO it just starts to hurt/feel mad forced after like the 2nd or 3rd time

That's the very same question that I posed earlier.

Like 9 a day...damn...how do you keep it up...pun intended...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes straight abusing their member's on some Chris Rock, word to

pulling out the lotion, looking at their peepee dead in the eye, and proclaiming "you can scream all you want to, but aint no one coming to your rescue..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

laugh.gif

That's the very same question that I posed earlier.

Like 9 a day...damn...how do you keep it up...pun intended...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes straight abusing their member's on some Chris Rock, word to

pulling out the lotion, looking at their peepee dead in the eye, and proclaiming "you can scream all you want to, but aint no one coming to your rescue..."...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have attachment/detachment issues...ever since my dad left when I was younger I feel like everyone else will leave me so I never get fully attached
Ever since I wrapped my car around a tree I have not been the same...
I don't know if I know what real love is...
I sometimes wonder if I will be a good father because I wanted to be just like my dad and I remind myself of him

I have attachment/detachment issues...ever since my dad left when I was younger I feel like everyone else will leave me so I never get fully attached
Ever since I wrapped my car around a tree I have not been the same...
I don't know if I know what real love is...
I sometimes wonder if I will be a good father because I wanted to be just like my dad and I remind myself of him

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Same here. I have abandonment issues likely because I was given up by my mother at birth. I get really attached to someone and then bounce at the first sign of trouble.

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Same here. I have abandonment issues likely because I was given up by my mother at birth. I get really attached to someone and then bounce at the first sign of trouble.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm 31yrs old and can't tie a tie to save my life! 
30t6p3b.gif

I've never slept with a married chick until this year but now I've been with 4 already! Damn u FB...

I currently have a 4-5 woman rotation of chicks I sleep with but I've never felt more alone in my life. I miss that relationship connection that me and my BM had..

I've smashed tons of chicks in my life and is known as a "ladies man" or "man @@*+#" around town but honestly I rarely approach women. Especially sober. I feel I have no game really and I don't take rejection well. I envy dudes who can holla at a chick with no care of getting turned down or humiliated...
ohwell.gif

I'm VERY physically attracted to white chicks but for some reason I could never see myself marrying one.

I'm self conscious about my lil beer gut but can't seem to get the motivation to join a gym. I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life at 217lbs. I use to hover around 195-202lbs but as soon as I turned 30 and got laid off in '08, my weight shot up even though I try to eat as healthy as I can without dieting. I think it could be the liquor...

1. i too have trouble tying ties. in my defense im 22 still in college and haven't really had a need to use one as often as a 9-5er. hell i rarely use one (that'll change once i graduate).

2. sleeping with married women? i have a great gf, and shes been true to me, but its dudes like you that always make a guy wonder
30t6p3b.gif

my contribution:

1. i want to smash other girls, but i can't because i love my gf of 3 yrs. it doesn't get in the way of the relationship tho and my mans told me thats with any dude
laugh.gif
i just felt kinda guilty about it.
2. people have told me they knew i'd end up with a white girl. idk why they "knew" that although it ended up being true. i guess i am attracted to the snow bunnies but im really all about anything with a nice mass and body, the first of which many white girls do not have. anyone will tell you i hate flat butts (my girl has a nice one, no pics)
3. i have the biggest sense of "loser" or "lack of accomplishment" after i fap. it eased my frustrations when my girl kept being too tired/busy during school. school is out so we good now
pimp.gif

4. i am somewhat afraid to live in a place i don't want to when i get my first career job. but i do believe, to a limit, beggars can't be choosers. i aint livin ohio tho
laugh.gif
traveling i don't think i'd mind tho.
5. i recently had a dream i smashed my boi's ex
30t6p3b.gif

thats all i can think of...

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm 31yrs old and can't tie a tie to save my life! 
30t6p3b.gif

I've never slept with a married chick until this year but now I've been with 4 already! Damn u FB...

I currently have a 4-5 woman rotation of chicks I sleep with but I've never felt more alone in my life. I miss that relationship connection that me and my BM had..

I've smashed tons of chicks in my life and is known as a "ladies man" or "man @@*+#" around town but honestly I rarely approach women. Especially sober. I feel I have no game really and I don't take rejection well. I envy dudes who can holla at a chick with no care of getting turned down or humiliated...
ohwell.gif

I'm VERY physically attracted to white chicks but for some reason I could never see myself marrying one.

I'm self conscious about my lil beer gut but can't seem to get the motivation to join a gym. I'm the biggest I've ever been in my life at 217lbs. I use to hover around 195-202lbs but as soon as I turned 30 and got laid off in '08, my weight shot up even though I try to eat as healthy as I can without dieting. I think it could be the liquor...

1. i too have trouble tying ties. in my defense im 22 still in college and haven't really had a need to use one as often as a 9-5er. hell i rarely use one (that'll change once i graduate).

2. sleeping with married women? i have a great gf, and shes been true to me, but its dudes like you that always make a guy wonder
30t6p3b.gif

my contribution:

1. i want to smash other girls, but i can't because i love my gf of 3 yrs. it doesn't get in the way of the relationship tho and my mans told me thats with any dude
laugh.gif
i just felt kinda guilty about it.
2. people have told me they knew i'd end up with a white girl. idk why they "knew" that although it ended up being true. i guess i am attracted to the snow bunnies but im really all about anything with a nice mass and body, the first of which many white girls do not have. anyone will tell you i hate flat butts (my girl has a nice one, no pics)
3. i have the biggest sense of "loser" or "lack of accomplishment" after i fap. it eased my frustrations when my girl kept being too tired/busy during school. school is out so we good now
pimp.gif

4. i am somewhat afraid to live in a place i don't want to when i get my first career job. but i do believe, to a limit, beggars can't be choosers. i aint livin ohio tho
laugh.gif
traveling i don't think i'd mind tho.
5. i recently had a dream i smashed my boi's ex
30t6p3b.gif

thats all i can think of...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

does doin it with a ****** make you gay if you never look at it?

absolutely.
ayo that you even answer that question.
You must have had experience.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

absolutely.
ayo that you even answer that question.
You must have had experience.
nerd.gif

never laughed at a computer screen so hard 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some similar social issues but not the counseling some need
grin.gif

never laughed at a computer screen so hard 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

some similar social issues but not the counseling some need
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Meangene4

sreggie101 wrote:

absolutely.

NO. If you got it tape to the side and it grazes you your still not gay.  The only way it makes you gay if you suck or touch it.

lol...wut?

+#$!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Taped to the side, though?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Meangene4

sreggie101 wrote:

absolutely.

NO. If you got it tape to the side and it grazes you your still not gay.  The only way it makes you gay if you suck or touch it.

lol...wut?

+#$!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Taped to the side, though?

Back