**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Get out of here w/ that Mex League talk.... that's like me coming in here talking about the MLS.

back to the WC talk.....................

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

why doesnt america want to let ochoa go?

Cause without him, there no good. Ochoa is a top player in the mexican league, why would they let him go.

Originally Posted by DC1323

Get out of here w/ that Mex League talk.... that's like me coming in here talking about the MLS.

back to the WC talk.....................

On that note. We beat Chicago last night. Donovan looking normal again ahahah!

Yo amarus sucks we never met out there, trip was dope as hell though.

Either way I'm thinking bout going to the game. It's a 6.5 hour drive for me which sucks but only reason I'll drive is to pit stop at Vegas on theway there and back. Flights are pretty cheap though. If anyone from here plan on going speak up now (to motivate me) and maybe we can all set something upwhile we out there. If not I'll just sit this one out.

Yeah I missed out going to the bar, my cousin called me up that he couldn't get tickets to the game so i had to get the cash from him. Ended up buying my 8tickets at the azteca early in the morning. The people around me were hella cool, me and my wife had our US Jersey's. It starting getting crazy when thegame ended, people started throwing stuff at us non stop. But nothing beats that feeling being up 1-0.

Anyone else planning going the S. Africa next year?

Originally Posted by socluis90

Either way I'm thinking bout going to the game. It's a 6.5 hour drive for me which sucks but only reason I'll drive is to pit stop at Vegas on the way there and back. Flights are pretty cheap though. If anyone from here plan on going speak up now (to motivate me) and maybe we can all set something up while we out there. If not I'll just sit this one out.
Let me know...

Goalkeepers (2): Miguel Montes, Dagoberto Portillo

Defenders (9): Alex Escobar, Ramón Flores, Marvin González, Mardoqueo Henríquez, Luis Miguel Hernández, Alfredo Pacheco, Manuel Salazar, Víctor Turcios, Deris Ariel Umanzor

Midfielders (
glasses.gif
: Denis Alas, Arturo

I stay in Riverside to be exact Amarus.

I came across this today. We really should have won this game IMO.

1. Guillermo Ochoa (América)
2. Jesús Corona Rodríguez (Cruz Azul)
3. José Antonio Castro (Tigres)
4. Efraín Juárez (UNAM)
5. Jonny Magallón (Guadalajara)
6. Aarón Galindo (Guadalajara)
7. Ricardo Osorio (Stuttgart)
8. Héctor Moreno (AZ Alkmaar)
9. Carlos Salcido (PSV Eindhoven)
10. Oscar Rojas (América)
11. Israel Castro (UNAM)
12. Gerardo Torrado (Cruz Azul)
13. José Andrés Guardado (Deportivo La Coruña)
14. Pablo Barrera (UNAM)
15. Giovani Dos Santos (Tottenham)
16. Nery Castillo (Dnpro)
17. Guillermo Franco
18. Miguel Sabah (Morelia)
19. Cuauhtémoc Blanco (Chicago Fire)
20. Néstor Calderón (Toluca)

I like the Calderon and Barrera call up but I hate the he still calls up Guille and Nery.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

1. Guillermo Ochoa (América)
2. Jesús Corona Rodríguez (Cruz Azul)
3. José Antonio Castro (Tigres)
4. Efraín Juárez (UNAM)
5. Jonny Magallón (Guadalajara)
6. Aarón Galindo (Guadalajara)
7. Ricardo Osorio (Stuttgart)
8. Héctor Moreno (AZ Alkmaar)
9. Carlos Salcido (PSV Eindhoven)
10. Oscar Rojas (América)
11. Israel Castro (UNAM)
12. Gerardo Torrado (Cruz Azul)
13. José Andrés Guardado (Deportivo La Coruña)
14. Pablo Barrera (UNAM)
15. Giovani Dos Santos (Tottenham)
16. Nery Castillo (Dnpro)
17. Guillermo Franco
18. Miguel Sabah (Morelia)
19. Cuauhtémoc Blanco (Chicago Fire)
20. Néstor Calderón (Toluca)

I like the Calderon and Barrera call up but I hate the he still calls up Guille and Nery.

why dont you like nery?..when he enters the game, gio takes it up a whole level.

Nery tries to hard too be like Temo with his whiny little !*@** attitude IMO. Vela scares me more on the field. Nery is easy to piss off and has ADD. Dudecan't just play a game without trying to fight.

Nery tries to hard too be like Temo with his whiny little +%+$* attitude IMO. Vela scares me more on the field. Nery is easy to piss off and has ADD. Dude can't just play a game without trying to fight.

thanks for correcting me, yeah its vela i was thinking about not nery.

9 days from the Salt lake game. I don't think I'ma make it. Feels like I just got back from Mexico lol. Too broke.

Jozy had his first goal for Hull today in Carling Cup BTW.

Maybe not win, but a chance for glory. Damn handball.

WC 2010, is anyone here planning on going?

You're willing to drive Luis, ya te esta apuntando Krisp.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Either way I'm thinking bout going to the game. It's a 6.5 hour drive for me which sucks but only reason I'll drive is to pit stop at Vegas on the way there and back. Flights are pretty cheap though. If anyone from here plan on going speak up now (to motivate me) and maybe we can all set something up while we out there. If not I'll just sit this one out.
Let me know...

I'll be there for sure. I already got my tix...

anyone want to meet up?

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Maybe not win, but a chance for glory. Damn handball.

WC 2010, is anyone here planning on going?

You're willing to drive Luis, ya te esta apuntando Krisp.

Damn I really want to go but I don't think I'ma be able to. Got work Sunday and I'm kinda broke after going to Vegas a few weeks backlol. If this was 2 weeks later than yeah but sadly I don't think I'ma make it unless I come up on some bread somehow.

Back
Top Bottom