**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

To All My Fellow Mexico Supporters- Let the US fans talk about the game, rationalize the loss, blame it on the refs, blame it on the swine flu, let them saywhatever... At this point, lets focus on Sept 5 and Costa Rica. We need to go into every game with the same mindset we went into the Aug. 12 match. Qualifyingfor the WC matters, not beating 1 team.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Random Thought - Oh and D, You said that this result was "supposed" to happen but if you guys knew that why did every US supporters and their mommas say "wait til the 12", "wait til we get out A team"? That didn't sound like a group of people who expected to lose, that sounded like quite confident supporters who thought they were going to win.
Cmon man, you know the response to that one. Yo Amo a my equipo como tu amas al tuyo. I will never go into a game thinking we are going to lose.Then what's the point of following them???
All my fellow USMNT supporters. I agree with a lot of your points. Refs, smog, swine flu, dirty players, but regarless, let give Mexico their due. This was ado or die game for them and they did what they had to do to win. Plain and simple. Let get ready for los Cuscatlecos at Rio Tinto.Note to Robobob I want to seeFrancisco Torres in the starting lineup, instead of the usual midfielders. They played like ____
sick.gif
in the Mexico game.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Random Thought - Oh and D, You said that this result was "supposed" to happen but if you guys knew that why did every US supporters and their mommas say "wait til the 12", "wait til we get out A team"? That didn't sound like a group of people who expected to lose, that sounded like quite confident supporters who thought they were going to win.
Cmon man, you know the response to that one. Yo Amo a my equipo como tu amas al tuyo. I will never go into a game thinking we are going to lose. Then what's the point of following them???
All my fellow USMNT supporters. I agree with a lot of your points. Refs, smog, swine flu, dirty players, but regarless, let give Mexico their due. This was a do or die game for them and they did what they had to do to win. Plain and simple. Let get ready for los Cuscatlecos at Rio Tinto.Note to Robobob I want to see Francisco Torres in the starting lineup, instead of the usual midfielders. They played like ____
sick.gif
in the Mexico game.
Agreed... just like many of the early confed games, we showed nothing through the midfield except for Dempsey. Nobody else could hold the ball,except at the end Bradley got involved for about a 5 minute stretch. And Stuey have a great cross that i still can't believe we didn't get a head on.
tired.gif

But yeah - I think Torres in the middle would be dangerous, and I'm tired of him rotting on the bench.

Holden

Torres

Jones

Adu

Orozco

^^These players need to see the field. BOB needs to stop bringing in players that wont perform on this level like:

CHING

CASEY

Clark ( Is good once in a while, but he is a bonehead sometimes)

Bornstein

^^^ I never want to see these dudes rock the kit. not now or ever.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]This is what makes it SO funny. Who's making the excuses?[/color][color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]We were standing back knowing we were gonna win at the Azteca (how it is"supposed" to happen) then we got dudes saying "nah if any other team in U.S hstory can win in Mexico it's this one" or "We'llsee what happens on the 12th" (confident dudes)" Acting like they were told at the last minute of the altitude
eyes.gif
... same dudes now making excuses.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]U.S claims to be the best in CONCACAF, but they are not leading theQualifiers[/color]
alien.gif
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]They clown on Mexico and only have one more point[/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

also see ya in Africa, oh wait.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Yeah ya'll waaaaay ahead of us[/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

This is what makes it SO funny. Who's making the excuses? We were standing back knowing we were gonna win at the Azteca (how it is "supposed" to happen) then we got dudes saying "nah if any other team in U.S hstory can win in Mexico it's this one" or "We'll see what happens on the 12th" (confident dudes)" Acting like they were told at the last minute of the altitude
eyes.gif
... same dudes now making excuses.

U.S claims to be the best in CONCACAF, but they are not leading the Qualifiers
alien.gif
They clown on Mexico and only have one more point
alien.gif

Yeah ya'll waaaaay ahead of us
indifferent.gif

I love the way the MEX supports talk crap. It's funny because Mex won, and like I maintaining, they played better on Wednesday. To say that Mexico isbetter than the US is funny. Everything the US supporters have been saying are facts. Did landon have the flu? yes. did the ref make questionable decisions?yes. was mexico more desperate than US? yes. were they supposed to win at Azteca? yes! Now... all of that happened and Mexico won. CONGRATS.

And, I will argue with ANYONE that US has the best team in CONCACAF. What I will also argue is that they are very inconsistant. Weds game is NO WAYrepresentative of what kind of game the US plays. That can't really be judged in that atmosphere. a GREAT team can win regardless of the conditions. (Weall know how many times the great south american teams like brazil and argentina go into the HIGH altitudes and don't get results. It's happened manytimes. Does that make Bolivia a better team cause they win in their favorable conditions?) NOT one of the US supporters has suggested that the US is greatthough.

Anyway, i cannot spend my time trying to convince anyone that my team is better than theirs... in ANY sport. That's a matter of opinion and passion.Respect to all the Mexico fans that have stayed w/ their team. I will always be a US supporter regardless of how many times they win/lose in Mexico City.

Any US supports going to Utah in Sept?

Alrite, I'm home now so I uploaded some more pics. These are better than what I showed you earlier.

On the subway to game
l_5bc0dc9ec46a446b87209cd344701a9f.jpg

Me being interviewed by some Mexican channel
l_53cfc34bb1404800bbf3afc2358d9b21.jpg

we score
l_58061f044d0f4e36a0373a10eb6abd8b.jpg

Mex scores number 2
l_7954a0197f954c459a72e5442b97fd9e.jpg

my ride home
l_35292eaa287f452dbe55919870f61445.jpg

l_a53bcb126a39493091ecdd7b4203e381.jpg

l_ba8995bdaf8647f187361a9734ce427f.jpg

angel after
l_d85bc2168bac458dbef6891cc8c4c3d9.jpg

I also got some funny vids I can upload if yal want.

dudes sounding hella mad tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

esas fotos estan perronas primo. El guey que esta parando el dedo
roll.gif
roll.gif
esa es para todos los del thread que andan bien salados.
l_ba8995bdaf8647f187361a9734ce427f.jpg

Originally Posted by DC1323

This is what makes it SO funny. Who's making the excuses? We were standing back knowing we were gonna win at the Azteca (how it is "supposed" to happen) then we got dudes saying "nah if any other team in U.S hstory can win in Mexico it's this one" or "We'll see what happens on the 12th" (confident dudes)" Acting like they were told at the last minute of the altitude
eyes.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

I love the way the MEX supports talk crap. It's funny because Mex won, and like I maintaining, they played better on Wednesday. To say that Mexico is better than the US is funny. Everything the US supporters have been saying are facts. Did landon have the flu? yes. did the ref make questionable decisions? yes. was mexico more desperate than US? yes. were they supposed to win at Azteca? yes! Now... all of that happened and Mexico won. CONGRATS.

And, I will argue with ANYONE that US has the best team in CONCACAF. What I will also argue is that they are very inconsistant. Weds game is NO WAY representative of what kind of game the US plays. That can't really be judged in that atmosphere. a GREAT team can win regardless of the conditions. (We all know how many times the great south american teams like brazil and argentina go into the HIGH altitudes and don't get results. It's happened many times. Does that make Bolivia a better team cause they win in their favorable conditions?) NOT one of the US supporters has suggested that the US is great though.

Anyway, i cannot spend my time trying to convince anyone that my team is better than theirs... in ANY sport. That's a matter of opinion and passion. Respect to all the Mexico fans that have stayed w/ their team. I will always be a US supporter regardless of how many times they win/lose in Mexico City.

I still love you D, even if you're a US supporter
tongue.gif

Honduras baby.!!
pimp.gif

like ive said before... heavily slept on..

its a shame David Suazo had to get injured..
tired.gif

Prediction for game vs T&T..
Honduras - 3
T&T - 1

Originally Posted by DC1323

eyes.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

indifferent.gif

I love the way the MEX supports talk crap. It's funny because Mex won, and like I maintaining, they played better on Wednesday. To say that Mexico is better than the US is funny. Everything the US supporters have been saying are facts. Did landon have the flu? yes. did the ref make questionable decisions? yes. was mexico more desperate than US? yes. were they supposed to win at Azteca? yes! Now... all of that happened and Mexico won. CONGRATS.

And, I will argue with ANYONE that US has the best team in CONCACAF. What I will also argue is that they are very inconsistant. Weds game is NO WAY representative of what kind of game the US plays. That can't really be judged in that atmosphere. a GREAT team can win regardless of the conditions. (We all know how many times the great south american teams like brazil and argentina go into the HIGH altitudes and don't get results. It's happened many times. Does that make Bolivia a better team cause they win in their favorable conditions?) NOT one of the US supporters has suggested that the US is great though.

Anyway, i cannot spend my time trying to convince anyone that my team is better than theirs... in ANY sport. That's a matter of opinion and passion. Respect to all the Mexico fans that have stayed w/ their team. I will always be a US supporter regardless of how many times they win/lose in Mexico City.

I still love you D, even if you're a US supporter
tongue.gif

haha... you're about the only Mexico supporter that has any sense. Whatever. Mexicans love them some soccer!

Where do you get that Honduras is "Slept on" ? Don't be fooled by the constant USA-MEX talk, people know about Honduras's talent and theyare always mentioned/regarded to be in the Top 4 of CONCACAF...

PS: Pavon > Suazo...the man is like wine, gets better with age. (and I for one, can't stand him...he's just like McBride used to be...always scoringto ES SMH)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Where do you get that Honduras is "Slept on" ? Don't be fooled by the constant USA-MEX talk, people know about Honduras's talent and they are always mentioned/regarded to be in the Top 4 of CONCACAF...

PS: Pavon > Suazo...the man is like wine, gets better with age. (and I for one, can't stand him...he's just like McBride used to be...always scoring to ES SMH)
indifferent.gif
.. I respect your opinion my dude.. but maan Pavonaint been the same since he was hit in the face with a damn firework while playing for the damn mexican league team.. Necaxa i believe it was..
smh.gif

the old Pavon> D.Suazo

current Pavon< D.Suazo.. his speed and over all agility on a man of his stature is just
eek.gif

what a force up front it could have been.. Costly and Suazo.. Pavon and "El Lobo"... like i said before... A DAMN SHAME!!

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Where do you get that Honduras is "Slept on" ? Don't be fooled by the constant USA-MEX talk, people know about Honduras's talent and they are always mentioned/regarded to be in the Top 4 of CONCACAF...

PS: Pavon > Suazo...the man is like wine, gets better with age. (and I for one, can't stand him...he's just like McBride used to be...always scoring to ES SMH)
indifferent.gif
.. I respect your opinion my dude.. but maan Pavon aint been the same since he was hit in the face with a damn firework while playing for the damn mexican league team.. Necaxa i believe it was..
smh.gif

the old Pavon> D.Suazo

current Pavon< D.Suazo.. his speed and over all agility on a man of his stature is just
eek.gif

what a force up front it could have been.. Costly and Suazo.. Pavon and "El Lobo"... like i said before... A DAMN SHAME!!

It was when he was at Morelia (He scored twice in that game too before it happened)...
Yeah OK, Suazo is better physically now (and btw, it doesn't seem that he can handle having all those gifts with his injuries) but Pavon plays with passionand actually scores clutch goals with his country...Suazo?...seems like he holds back with H because he worries about his club career...

EDIT : An this is just what I've noticed, but Costly plays better with Pavon, then he does with Suazo, wonder why....

Mexico needs a point desperately at Saprissa to catch up to US and Hon on road points. Mexico does not have full control of their destiny right now since otherteams can also win out and leave them behind so it's important they start playing well on the road and they need to do it at Saprissa. My predictions fornext round.

CR 1-1 Mex
Hon 2-0 TnT
USA 3-0 ES

Tnt 0-1 US
ES 2-2 CR
Mex 2-1 Hon (huge game)

US 16pts
CR 14pts
Hon 13pts
Mex 13pts
ES 6pts
TnT 5pts

this threads still going? damn. a shame usa won but their track record at the azteca is poor so i had my doubts. close game though. would be funny to seemexico not qualify.

indifferent.gif
.. I respect your opinion my dude.. but maan Pavon aint been the same since he was hit in the face with a damn firework while playing for the damn mexican league team.. Necaxa i believe it was..
smh.gif

the old Pavon> D.Suazo

eek.gif

It was when he was at Morelia (He scored twice in that game too before it happened)...
Yeah OK, Suazo is better physically now (and btw, it doesn't seem that he can handle having all those gifts with his injuries) but Pavon plays with passion and actually scores clutch goals with his country...Suazo?...seems like he holds back with H because he worries about his club career...

EDIT : An this is just what I've noticed, but Costly plays better with Pavon, then he does with Suazo, wonder why....
great point, however.. just Suazo's presence on the field makes every defender focus on him and his breakaway speed, which ulitimately leavesplayers like Costly and Pavon wide open to do what they do..
pimp.gif

Oh and one last thing... Noel Valladares > Tim Howard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Estas pero bien pendejo guey
how dare you even compare both keepers, if it would have been Memo
pimp.gif
thenmaybe but come on

Honduras isn't slept on....everyone just knows that when it has mattered they have CHOKED. We'll see if this year is different.
ES's ride is about over. Nothing to be ashamed. Beat Panama, Mex, tied against the US, and haven't been embarrassed on the road unlike the US, CR, andMex.
Es played two different games on Wed...pre and post Alvarez....even if those 45 min, you could see how much the team is better by having him control themidfield and right side instead of being solely dependent on cheyo....if our corrupt federation gets their act together and the players progress, we will bemore prepared for a WC bid come in 4 years....luckily, most of the team is really young.
Only way I see ES making it is that one one of the top 4 stumbles in the last 4 games, and they beat HON and CR at home and somehow pick up points against theUS or Mex on the road, which I dont see happening.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Oh and one last thing... Noel Valladares > Tim Howard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Estas pero bien pendejo guey
how dare you even compare both keepers, if it would have been Memo
pimp.gif
then maybe but come on

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mexico aint scoring %!%# on Valladares!! quote that %!%# and remember it! memo.. please.. that mofo spend more time yelling at his D and making all sorts ofjerks and siezure type movements with his hands than blocking goals.. still my favorite player on the mexican roster thou.. only one with some bit of class..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom