**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

YO GetOFFmyKickZ wrote:

Oh and one last thing... Noel Valladares > Tim Howard.

indifferent.gif

congrats. you get my first stoneface.

Valladares is NEVER EVEN mentioned in the conversation of best GK in the world. Tim Howard's name usually comes up... as it should.

No more. At least the mex supporters on here have sense. That was the worst comment in 50 pages of the qualifying thread.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by 951guero

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Estas pero bien pendejo guey
how dare you even compare both keepers, if it would have been Memo
pimp.gif
then maybe but come on

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mexico aint scoring %!%# on Valladares!! quote that %!%# and remember it! memo.. please.. that mofo spend more time yelling at his D and making all sorts of jerks and siezure type movements with his hands than blocking goals.. still my favorite player on the mexican roster thou.. only one with some bit of class..
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest comments in this thread. They don't get much better than Howard. Noel plays where? Honduras Lol...I'd take Howard over Ochoa rightnow..

Originally Posted by 951guero

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Estas pero bien pendejo guey
how dare you even compare both keepers, if it would have been Memo
pimp.gif
then maybe but come on

bolded for emphasis..

this guy, comparing a top 5 keeper with valladares..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest comments in this thread. They don't get much better than Howard. Noel plays where? Honduras Lol...I'd take Howard over Ochoa right now..
Really....

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

did you see his defense.. T.Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ochoa... theres a reason why many managers rank Howard in the top 5.
Yes I saw the defense. Thats what goalies are there for, so when the defense fails they step up. Many managers? Managers from what? The EPL only.Or maybe you mean from CONCACAF. That being said I would say they are about the same, only Howard has more experience which would give him a slight upper hand.Also I wasnt discrediting him about not being good I know dude is good. My post was more of a are you serious? commentaimed at a fellow mexican national team supporter which is why I highlighted his opinion in red.

Originally Posted by Aztec

did you see his defense.. T.Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ochoa... theres a reason why many managers rank Howard in the top 5.
Yes I saw the defense. Thats what goalies are there for, so when the defense fails they step up. Many managers? Managers from what? The EPL only. Or maybe you mean from CONCACAF. That being said I would say they are about the same, only Howard has more experience which would give him a slight upper hand. Also I wasnt discrediting him about not being good I know dude is good. My post was more of a are you serious? comment aimed at a fellow mexican national team supporter which is why I highlighted his opinion in red.

you're a joke dude! We're not even talking about countries right now. we're not talking about teams... we're talking about GKs. Regardless ofthe team they're playing with, you cannot compare apples and oranges.

Dude is right. There is a reason many managers and many CLUBS desire howard's services. have you heard of ANY team wanting your boy? c'mon now!

If you want to call natural talent, good distribution, great shot stopper, fast hands, 16 shut outs in one of the toughest leagues in the world "moreexperience." Fine... but MOST people would call that a GREAT GK.

US has been KNOWN for producing GKs that perform at the highest level. Howard is just the latest.

I would take Howard OR Guzan over ANY Mexican, Central american, and MOST south american GKs. NOT because he's american... but because he's better!
pimp.gif

To each their own!

Aztec wrote:

indifferent.gif

One of the dumbest comments in this thread. They don't get much better than Howard. Noel plays where? Honduras Lol...I'd take Howard over Ochoa right now..
Really....

indifferent.gif
�my 2nd stoneface!

you are REALLY judging Howards skill/qualifications based on this weekend's performance? SMH you guys are funny! Imagine if Arsenal came into Olimpia... itwould probably be closer to 16-1.� Think about what you say before you say it.

Ochoa is a good keeper and has a very bright future but in order for him to be a world class keeper America needs to let him go. He's been looked at byeuropean teams in the past but America refuses to let him go. As of right now Howard is better. Ochoa is my boy and one of my favorite players on El Tri butHoward as of right now is better. But as far as American keepers go, Keller in his prime > Howard.

tongue.gif

My first silly face

laugh.gif
Come on guys, this is why I try not to get involved is discussionshere. You guys take a comment at user as a direct attack at a national squad which he himself doesnt go for. I never mentioned the US squad at all. You guyssaw my name, avy and sig and where like oh no a Mexican fan is attacking our us team. Once again I am not basing Howard's skill on one game. It was not ashot at the U.S. team. Why would I say a GK that I cheered for when he blocked shots while playing for one of my favorite teams, Man U, is a horrible player.Its like if you know someone likes a team or player and then they perform poorly on the field or something happens, you then go mention to them as a joke.Which is what I did when Niketalker23 said he preferred Howard right now. And like Niketalker23 has said Ochoa he has been looked at by European teams beforesuch as Man U themselves, but America refused to let him go. Can we just move on guys
nerd.gif

By the way what was that whole Olimpia comment about, where is that team from....

^
no one was defending his team, just T.Howard. and fyi, T.Howard has started for Man u.
I know no one was defending Everton. I didnt even mention Everton myself. And yes I do know Howard started with Man U.

tongue.gif

My first silly face

laugh.gif
Come on guys, this is why I try not to get involved is discussions here. You guys take a comment at user as a direct attack at a national squad which he himself doesnt go for. I never mentioned the US squad at all. You guys saw my name, avy and sig and where like oh no a Mexican fan is attacking our us team. Once again I am not basing Howard's skill on one game. It was not a shot at the U.S. team. Why would I say a GK that I cheered for when he blocked shots while playing for one of my favorite teams, Man U, is a horrible player. Its like if you know someone likes a team or player and then they perform poorly on the field or something happens, you then go mention to them as a joke. Which is what I did when Niketalker23 said he preferred Howard right now. And like Niketalker23 has said Ochoa he has been looked at by European teams before such as Man U themselves, but America refused to let him go. Can we just move on guys
nerd.gif

By the way what was that whole Olimpia comment about, where is that team from....
See I mentioned he played for Man U.

Edit: I guess I worded it wrong but I fixed it.

Ochoa is a good keeper and has a very bright future but in order for him to be a world class keeper America needs to let him go. He's been looked at by european teams in the past but America refuses to let him go. As of right now Howard is better. Ochoa is my boy and one of my favorite players on El Tri but Howard as of right now is better. But as far as American keepers go, Keller in his prime > Howard.
WELL PUT
memo is rotting in america

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by socluis90

This hondu fan making us and mex fans fight once again
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this cat put down a proximity mine word to Goldeneye and you dudes are stepping all over it

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Saw this thread dying down.. had to spice it up a little bit...
tongue.gif

why doesnt america want to let ochoa go?
Our defense has sucked the past 3 seasons and he is the one player that has been keeping us from losing matches by goal differences of 3+. Thisseason our defense looks better..I emphasize "looks" so we should get better results. But until we get a solid season or two I dont see them lettinghim go.

Umm Goalkeeper talk. My favorite is Keller. Dude is the best the US has ever produced at that spot. Even Romario said it one night. Howard is a top 5 in worldat the moment no doubt, but Keller has my respects.

Our defense has sucked the past 3 seasons and he is the one player that has been keeping us from losing matches by goal differences of 3+. This season our defense looks better..I emphasize "looks" so we should get better results. But until we get a solid season or two I dont see them letting him go.
2-1 over Atlas baby. We need Mory back. We should be fine. Puro America!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Our defense has sucked the past 3 seasons and he is the one player that has been keeping us from losing matches by goal differences of 3+. This season our defense looks better..I emphasize "looks" so we should get better results. But until we get a solid season or two I dont see them letting him go.
2-1 over Atlas baby. We need Mory back. We should be fine. Puro America!!!!
pimp.gif
roll.gif
A rival one day and an ally on another. Que vuelan misAguilas!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom