**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

socluis90, is it grimey? yeah..but you have to be naive if you think Mexico is the only team in latin america who does %%!+ like this. if guatemala/honduras/elsalvador were in the same place they'd do it to because of the hate they have for Mexico..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

socluis90, is it grimey? yeah..but you have to be naive if you think Mexico is the only team in latin america who does %%!+ like this. if guatemala/honduras/el salvador were in the same place they'd do it to because of the hate they have for Mexico..
Yeah I know. That's what sucks about it. Guatemala did the same thing to Mexico to eliminate them from the Olympics last year. It all goesaround. I just wish this type of $%#$ would get punished.

I can already see VERY lopsided results the last day of the hex if Honduras and Mexico go into the match needing to pass by goal differential. Something like5-0 in favor of Honduras over ES and 6-0 Mexico over Trinidad. You might even have these teams scoring on themselves. Mark my words.

Can't wait for Saturday though. Very huge game for Mexico and CR.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

socluis90, is it grimey? yeah..but you have to be naive if you think Mexico is the only team in latin america who does %%!+ like this. if guatemala/honduras/el salvador were in the same place they'd do it to because of the hate they have for Mexico..
Yeah I know. That's what sucks about it. Guatemala did the same thing to Mexico to eliminate them from the Olympics last year. It all goes around. I just wish this type of $%#$ would get punished.

I can already see VERY lopsided results the last day of the hex if Honduras and Mexico go into the match needing to pass by goal differential. Something like 5-0 in favor of Honduras over ES and 6-0 Mexico over Trinidad. You might even have these teams scoring on themselves. Mark my words.

Can't wait for Saturday though. Very huge game for Mexico and CR.

pimp.gif

was plnning on grilling/BBQing... but these got damn fires!! straight causing havok!
mad.gif

Does anyone play the qualifier fantasy game on FIFA.com?

These are my numbers so far (Since the game started during the last round/last August)

(My worst matchday too lol)

This is my team for tommorow :

Gonna be some great matches. Mexico v Costa Rica is going to be interesting.
Although I'm looking forward to el Clasico Argentina v Brasil!

Congrats to Dwight Yorke on his retirement, the guy has done alot for trinidad and Tobago football as well as concacaf football, being one of the best ever tocome out of the concacaf, yow will be missed.........

3 big games today as the tope 4 are bunched up and the last 2 can in the next 2 games move up depending on the reults

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Costa Rica to win to keep Mexico at a distance from us but I think Mexico is gonna pull something off today. Hope I'm wrong. Can't wait, gonaget some ice cold brewskies and enjoy both games today.
pimp.gif

only way I see the US losing is if they come out and play flat.
I just cant see the US losing though, but you never know...here's hoping Fito, Cheyo, and Alvarez have big games
I should have gone to the game
mad.gif

I say CR beats MEX 2-1, and HON wins 3-1

I'm worried about the "injury" rumors that have popped up in the last few days with regards to Alvarez and RZ
ohwell.gif

it baffles me that im still unable to find 1 single website dedicated to streaming live HIGH QUALITY videos of all the WCQ games.. even at a charge.. i know somany people who much rather pay $20 - $50 and watch games in the comfort of their homes.. then going out and paying the same to go watch at a crowded asrestruant..
smh.gif

guess justin(dot)tv will have to do..
ohwell.gif

EDIT.. David Suazo in the line-up today..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

it baffles me that im still unable to find 1 single website dedicated to streaming live HIGH QUALITY videos of all the WCQ games.. even at a charge.. i know so many people who much rather pay $20 - $50 and watch games in the comfort of their homes.. then going out and paying the same to go watch at a crowded as restruant..
smh.gif

guess $***!!+%+ will have to do..
ohwell.gif

atdhe.net

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

it baffles me that im still unable to find 1 single website dedicated to streaming live HIGH QUALITY videos of all the WCQ games.. even at a charge.. i know so many people who much rather pay $20 - $50 and watch games in the comfort of their homes.. then going out and paying the same to go watch at a crowded as restruant..
smh.gif

guess $***!!+%+ will have to do..
ohwell.gif

atdhe.net

No Honduras vs T&T..
tired.gif

thanks anyways.. ill just catch the Argentina vs Brazil game there..

damn honduras stadium packed already

justin "dot" tv/ktrachoforever

switch the dot to "."

damn the quality is horrible!!
mad.gif

but like they say.. "beggers cant be choosers"
ohwell.gif

thanks my man..

Not liking this so far. ES looks hella determined. Hopefully we can score and take that motivation out of them.

Donovan on the other hand
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom