**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Landon's crosses have been on point
pimp.gif

Damn I was *$$+#*#$ bricks for a second. looked like we weren't gonna score no matter what we did.

laugh.gif
i can't get over the celebration.

i didn't get too worried when i saw the first goal just because i felt like we were getting good possession... didn't expect two goals that quicklythough... well done guys, now get that defense straightened out and let's get 2 more goals.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Landon's crosses have been on point
pimp.gif
Spector had a great cross too...

I think, but couldn't see for sure, the first header attempt that Demps missed was actually deflected off another US head first.. anybody know for sure? ijust can't believe Demps would've missed it that badly.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Damn Brasil 2-0 in Argentina
laugh.gif

Damn, Maradona can't do anything right. It will be a sad, sad sight if Argentina doesn't make it to the cup.

OMG... USA is just clearly Hated.. Are you serious... Offsides?? huh?? Im clueless .. what the .. No comment
tired.gif

Oh my mother *$*@*%! god. That was the most +*@*#@+$ call I've seen in soccer in too long. This ref better be banned from reffing and World Cup games.

That was the foul? My goodness, that is some bad officiating.

Also, those quick restarts are real dangerous, especially when Dempsey and Altidore are 70 yards away from the ball.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

OMG... USA is just clearly Hated.. Are you serious... Offsides?? huh?? Im clueless .. what the .. No comment
tired.gif
laugh.gif
My thought process exactly.

Back
Top Bottom