Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ya'll can say all you want about Bynum, but he got Kobe more rings.

indifferent.gif

He sure did with his whopping 7 point 5 rebound average in 24 minutes the last two playoff runs.

His length out there has helped, but don't make him out to be some world-beater that he's not. Bynum may be the 5th or 6th most important Laker in these last title runs.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ya'll can say all you want about Bynum, but he got Kobe more rings.

indifferent.gif

He sure did with his whopping 7 point 5 rebound average in 24 minutes the last two playoff runs.

His length out there has helped, but don't make him out to be some world-beater that he's not. Bynum may be the 5th or 6th most important Laker in these last title runs.

Aside from Kobe, the credit for the recent rings goes to PAU, not BYNUM.

Baleedat

Yes, Bynum was injured in '08 Lakers/Celtics... but we lost because PAU WAS STILL MEMPHIS SOFT.

He stepped up more in '09, so we beat the Magic.

Stepped up more in '10, and we got Artest, so we beat the Celtics.

But crediting Bynum for Kobe's recent rings? Nonsense. That's like saying if we don't win the championship this year, it's because we won't have Farmar and Vujacic in the playoffs.

Aside from Kobe, the credit for the recent rings goes to PAU, not BYNUM.

Baleedat

Yes, Bynum was injured in '08 Lakers/Celtics... but we lost because PAU WAS STILL MEMPHIS SOFT.

He stepped up more in '09, so we beat the Magic.

Stepped up more in '10, and we got Artest, so we beat the Celtics.

But crediting Bynum for Kobe's recent rings? Nonsense. That's like saying if we don't win the championship this year, it's because we won't have Farmar and Vujacic in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

everyone thought i was crazy when i said the lakers would be a possible destination for melo. im not saying he's going there but people looked at me crazy for even considering there being a chance of him going there.

that being said i know it won't happen but the thought of melo making his laker debut at the garden friday night to a crowd of angry and enraged knick fans makes me chuckle.

everyone thought i was crazy when i said the lakers would be a possible destination for melo. im not saying he's going there but people looked at me crazy for even considering there being a chance of him going there.

that being said i know it won't happen but the thought of melo making his laker debut at the garden friday night to a crowd of angry and enraged knick fans makes me chuckle.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Word.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Word.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.
he better...im a lil sick they givin up chandler as it is.....

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.
he better...im a lil sick they givin up chandler as it is.....

Turning against Bynum? He's always injured.......It's not a surprise Lakers are trying to get something for him while they still can. If he goes down again he wont be worth squat for anyone.

We want Bynum on the Lakers...But he's just a walking injury.

Turning against Bynum? He's always injured.......It's not a surprise Lakers are trying to get something for him while they still can. If he goes down again he wont be worth squat for anyone.

We want Bynum on the Lakers...But he's just a walking injury.

^ I'd just like to point out that I've been anti-Bynum for a MINUTE.
laugh.gif

Ask CP1708. He's been trying to convince me we need that sorry Rick Fox jersey numbered waste of money for awhile.

^ I'd just like to point out that I've been anti-Bynum for a MINUTE.
laugh.gif

Ask CP1708. He's been trying to convince me we need that sorry Rick Fox jersey numbered waste of money for awhile.

Love how all of a sudden LA fans can't stand Bynum. He might not have great statistics in his playoff games but his presence helped win games which didn't show up on the stat sheet. Once he has a great game ppl will praise him now that he can possibly be moved the negative about him is being bought up. If LA gets melo, that puts them at a size advantage on the defensive end

Love how all of a sudden LA fans can't stand Bynum. He might not have great statistics in his playoff games but his presence helped win games which didn't show up on the stat sheet. Once he has a great game ppl will praise him now that he can possibly be moved the negative about him is being bought up. If LA gets melo, that puts them at a size advantage on the defensive end

I'm just saying. All i heard whenever he was out, was that when he comes back, the Lakers will be much improved and blah blah blah

I'm just saying. All i heard whenever he was out, was that when he comes back, the Lakers will be much improved and blah blah blah

Back
Top Bottom