Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

2 sources in Melo's camp have indicated he would sign an extension if traded to the Lakers. Secondly the Lakers can deny it to the paper or to the public all along but a trade is getting made that will shake that roster up before the deadline. They just denied all that Artest talk meanwhile the Bobcats were ready to trade Stephen Jackson or Wallace for him until it was found out that Artest has no interest playing in Charlotte. And all of you people who are like Bynum sucks are you just ignorant or do you not watch basketball? He's only 23 years old and has just about more potential than anybody in the NBA. Bynum is a great young asset to build a team around.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

2 sources in Melo's camp have indicated he would sign an extension if traded to the Lakers. Secondly the Lakers can deny it to the paper or to the public all along but a trade is getting made that will shake that roster up before the deadline. They just denied all that Artest talk meanwhile the Bobcats were ready to trade Stephen Jackson or Wallace for him until it was found out that Artest has no interest playing in Charlotte. And all of you people who are like Bynum sucks are you just ignorant or do you not watch basketball? He's only 23 years old and has just about more potential than anybody in the NBA. Bynum is a great young asset to build a team around.

So Denver is going to trade their franchise player, for a young C that while has a ton of potential, can never stay healthy.

Ok.

So Denver is going to trade their franchise player, for a young C that while has a ton of potential, can never stay healthy.

Ok.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Ok.

Denver is losing him regardless.  A package that features Bynum is alot more attractive to GMs than a package featuring Wilson Chandler.

Ok.

Denver is losing him regardless.  A package that features Bynum is alot more attractive to GMs than a package featuring Wilson Chandler.

Ok.

Why not sign Nene to an extension, get Chandler and a 1st rounder, than trade for Bynum....who's always injured

Bottomline, neither are knock your socks off proposals

Ok.

Why not sign Nene to an extension, get Chandler and a 1st rounder, than trade for Bynum....who's always injured

Bottomline, neither are knock your socks off proposals

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MrONegative:
What did we do to deserve this? smfh
Chill. It's not going to happen.

I question the credibility of anyone who hears of a preliminary discussion and offers it up as a legitimate consideration.

It's like when you wake up FIRST thing in the morning and think 'Fuuuuuu, I don't feel like going in today. I've got sick days. I'm calling in,' then when 10:13 rolls around, there you are at work, doing the do, just like any ol' day.

It's mostly the Laker fans coming out the woodwork on some Illuminati fake hustle. Acting like they invented basketball and universe is righting itself. 
eyes.gif

Can this just be over already? Ship him to Minnesota.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MrONegative:
What did we do to deserve this? smfh
Chill. It's not going to happen.

I question the credibility of anyone who hears of a preliminary discussion and offers it up as a legitimate consideration.

It's like when you wake up FIRST thing in the morning and think 'Fuuuuuu, I don't feel like going in today. I've got sick days. I'm calling in,' then when 10:13 rolls around, there you are at work, doing the do, just like any ol' day.

It's mostly the Laker fans coming out the woodwork on some Illuminati fake hustle. Acting like they invented basketball and universe is righting itself. 
eyes.gif

Can this just be over already? Ship him to Minnesota.

that would be a bad trade for the lakers imo... its cool you get melo and he is a top 10 player in the league but to give up bynum is too much... its very hard to find a good center in the league and the lakers got a top 10 center in bynum... the lakers with bynum, gasol and odom makes them a strong team and tough to guard because of their size... the only bad thing you can say about bynum is that hes injury prone but other that that hes a really good center

that would be a bad trade for the lakers imo... its cool you get melo and he is a top 10 player in the league but to give up bynum is too much... its very hard to find a good center in the league and the lakers got a top 10 center in bynum... the lakers with bynum, gasol and odom makes them a strong team and tough to guard because of their size... the only bad thing you can say about bynum is that hes injury prone but other that that hes a really good center

everyone thought i was crazy when i said the lakers would be a possible destination for melo. im not saying he's going there but people looked at me crazy for even considering there being a chance of him going there.

that being said i know it won't happen but the thought of melo making his laker debut at the garden friday night to a crowd of angry and enraged knick fans makes me chuckle.

everyone thought i was crazy when i said the lakers would be a possible destination for melo. im not saying he's going there but people looked at me crazy for even considering there being a chance of him going there.

that being said i know it won't happen but the thought of melo making his laker debut at the garden friday night to a crowd of angry and enraged knick fans makes me chuckle.

The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.

And that Kobe guy.

The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.

And that Kobe guy.

Originally Posted by you go boy

That's what makes him expendable, dude hasn't had a healthy full season ONCE in his entire career. He's size out there but isn't in position most time to be useful in that capacity, just look at the last 2 Finals, he was basically a non-factor. Odom ends up getting the majority of the minutes anyway. 

Originally Posted by you go boy

That's what makes him expendable, dude hasn't had a healthy full season ONCE in his entire career. He's size out there but isn't in position most time to be useful in that capacity, just look at the last 2 Finals, he was basically a non-factor. Odom ends up getting the majority of the minutes anyway. 

Back
Top Bottom