Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

MrONegative:
What did we do to deserve this? smfh
Chill. It's not going to happen.

I question the credibility of anyone who hears of a preliminary discussion and offers it up as a legitimate consideration.

It's like when you wake up FIRST thing in the morning and think 'Fuuuuuu, I don't feel like going in today. I've got sick days. I'm calling in,' then when 10:13 rolls around, there you are at work, doing the do, just like any ol' day.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Seems to me Denver's trying to drive up the price and get a better offer for Melo.
This is what I think. They might be trying to force the hand in NY? But what will the Knicks give up to get Melo? Also, an article I read said the Nuggets aren't interested in picking up Artest in a deal. So that would leave us at least 5 SFs.
tired.gif

MrONegative:
What did we do to deserve this? smfh
Chill. It's not going to happen.

I question the credibility of anyone who hears of a preliminary discussion and offers it up as a legitimate consideration.

It's like when you wake up FIRST thing in the morning and think 'Fuuuuuu, I don't feel like going in today. I've got sick days. I'm calling in,' then when 10:13 rolls around, there you are at work, doing the do, just like any ol' day.

Seems to me Denver's trying to drive up the price and get a better offer for Melo.
This is what I think. They might be trying to force the hand in NY? But what will the Knicks give up to get Melo? Also, an article I read said the Nuggets aren't interested in picking up Artest in a deal. So that would leave us at least 5 SFs.
tired.gif

i'm pretty sure every team in the league has given denver a call about melo. boussard will report anything. this type of reporting will never end so get used to it

i'm pretty sure every team in the league has given denver a call about melo. boussard will report anything. this type of reporting will never end so get used to it

They probably want New York to give them 2 or maybe even all 3 of Gallo, Fields, and Chandler.

They probably want New York to give them 2 or maybe even all 3 of Gallo, Fields, and Chandler.

Donnie's not going to give all three up. They can take the order or leave it.

At this point, damn near everyone knows the situation and Denver can take the deal or lose his for nothing.

There's no way Melo gets traded to LA. A deal centered around Bynum who's injury prone, and they're not interested in Artest or Odom. What the hell are they gonna get in return, then?

Donnie's not going to give all three up. They can take the order or leave it.

At this point, damn near everyone knows the situation and Denver can take the deal or lose his for nothing.

There's no way Melo gets traded to LA. A deal centered around Bynum who's injury prone, and they're not interested in Artest or Odom. What the hell are they gonna get in return, then?

It wont happen...they're just using LA as leverage.

Although it would be crazy if this did go down...

I rather keep our team intact, dont need more offense, need to sure up our defense and Bynum is a better center-piece for defense then getting an offensive-minded Melo. Plus ticket prices would be more insane then even now. I would like to see the Knicks get him and return to relevance again and make something happen in the playoffs. Eastern conference semis and finals would be sick - Boston, Chicago, Miami, NY.

It wont happen...they're just using LA as leverage.

Although it would be crazy if this did go down...

I rather keep our team intact, dont need more offense, need to sure up our defense and Bynum is a better center-piece for defense then getting an offensive-minded Melo. Plus ticket prices would be more insane then even now. I would like to see the Knicks get him and return to relevance again and make something happen in the playoffs. Eastern conference semis and finals would be sick - Boston, Chicago, Miami, NY.

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.

Back
Top Bottom