Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Where the hell is all this Laker talk coming from?
ESPN is reporting that the Lakers and the Nuggets just initiated preliminary trade talks for Melo.

Edit: Saw it on Sportscenter and now is on their site.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Where the hell is all this Laker talk coming from?
ESPN is reporting that the Lakers and the Nuggets just initiated preliminary trade talks for Melo.

Edit: Saw it on Sportscenter and now is on their site.

Billips
JR

Artest

Nene

Bynum

would be 
pimp.gif
 for Denver......that team would beat the Lakers WITH Melo. As that other dude said, the reason why the Lakers have been able to be so successful in the playoffs the past few years is because they've been bigger than the teams they've had to play. That's why the Celtics went out and signed like 8 centers this summer.

Oh and JR would be the go-to guy, dude would be jacking like 30 shots a night no hesitation with that squad 
laugh.gif

Billips
JR

Artest

Nene

Bynum

would be 
pimp.gif
 for Denver......that team would beat the Lakers WITH Melo. As that other dude said, the reason why the Lakers have been able to be so successful in the playoffs the past few years is because they've been bigger than the teams they've had to play. That's why the Celtics went out and signed like 8 centers this summer.

Oh and JR would be the go-to guy, dude would be jacking like 30 shots a night no hesitation with that squad 
laugh.gif

lol at people talking about how bynum sucks, even with a bum knee if he plays 30-35 minutes a game, he still avg 15 and 12 .. thats better than most of the centers in the league.

and he barely even get his points from dunks, he has actually has a post game..

lol at people talking about how bynum sucks, even with a bum knee if he plays 30-35 minutes a game, he still avg 15 and 12 .. thats better than most of the centers in the league.

and he barely even get his points from dunks, he has actually has a post game..

Man this isn't good....

I can see melo getting swayed to going to LA and getting a call from Kobe...

sigh

Man this isn't good....

sigh

Originally Posted by copped

Man this isn't good....

sigh
You're a Celtics and Spurs fan? What the $%$%?

Originally Posted by copped

Man this isn't good....

sigh
You're a Celtics and Spurs fan? What the $%$%?

If Melo goes to LA I won't be too upset. I could live with that, but Donnie better be putting fatboy's expiring to work.

If Melo goes to LA I won't be too upset. I could live with that, but Donnie better be putting fatboy's expiring to work.

If Melo goes to LA I wont ever come back to S&T again. LA fanboys will be ridiculous...
30t6p3b.gif

If Melo goes to LA I wont ever come back to S&T again. LA fanboys will be ridiculous...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom