Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

It's not going to happen.

I'm getting off here before I click on any more of these links discussing this tomfoolery.

Originally Posted by franchise3

It's either a ploy for teams to up their offer, or, Denver is getting desperate, thinking about trading for Bynum.

Why not just sign Nene to an extension, since is the gap really that big between the two talent-wise? And Nene isn't as injury prone.

LA would need Melo to sign an extension, or they'd be stuck with bad contracts if Melo walks to NY. Denver is not gonna do Bynum for Melo straight up.

And even then, I dunno if it makes the Lakers that much better. The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.
exactly.

lets say they do trade melo for bynum (which is dumb but anyways)

its gonna be Fish, Kobe, Melo, LO and PG16

im sorry but LO is too inconsistent during the playoffs and then they wont out rebound anyone. Then PG16 is soft and wont match up well VS centers.

Originally Posted by franchise3

It's either a ploy for teams to up their offer, or, Denver is getting desperate, thinking about trading for Bynum.

Why not just sign Nene to an extension, since is the gap really that big between the two talent-wise? And Nene isn't as injury prone.

LA would need Melo to sign an extension, or they'd be stuck with bad contracts if Melo walks to NY. Denver is not gonna do Bynum for Melo straight up.

And even then, I dunno if it makes the Lakers that much better. The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.
exactly.

lets say they do trade melo for bynum (which is dumb but anyways)

its gonna be Fish, Kobe, Melo, LO and PG16

im sorry but LO is too inconsistent during the playoffs and then they wont out rebound anyone. Then PG16 is soft and wont match up well VS centers.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

NO! Melo will ruin his legacy, he's taking the easy way out, this proves he's a beta.

What should he do?

Originally Posted by miamib30514

NO! Melo will ruin his legacy, he's taking the easy way out, this proves he's a beta.

What should he do?

The Pau/Kwame trade was a straight salary dump move on Memphis' part.

It's a different situation here, considering Melo can choose to sign elsewhere in the offseason.

The Pau/Kwame trade was a straight salary dump move on Memphis' part.

It's a different situation here, considering Melo can choose to sign elsewhere in the offseason.

The lakers have no one to offer. Bynum sucks artest is a hot head who would beef with jr. The lakers have no bench outside of LO and y would Denver want to trade him to the same conference

The lakers have no one to offer. Bynum sucks artest is a hot head who would beef with jr. The lakers have no bench outside of LO and y would Denver want to trade him to the same conference

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Pretty much. Bynum is a fat big body who has no hunger. It would be asinine for Denver to trade Melo for someone who is always injured and has no desire to be a beast in the league.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Pretty much. Bynum is a fat big body who has no hunger. It would be asinine for Denver to trade Melo for someone who is always injured and has no desire to be a beast in the league.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ exactly... i can only see AR playing the 4 and beasley playing the 3...im not familar with the wolves so i will just name the 3-5 positions... i can see beasley at the 3 AR at the 4 love at the 5 or beasley at the 3 love at the 4 and darko at the 5 with AR being the 6th man

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ exactly... i can only see AR playing the 4 and beasley playing the 3...im not familar with the wolves so i will just name the 3-5 positions... i can see beasley at the 3 AR at the 4 love at the 5 or beasley at the 3 love at the 4 and darko at the 5 with AR being the 6th man

MediumThumbnail.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What ya don't understand is that Denver is getting desperate man. The deadline is approaching. If the Lakers give the best deal, its going down

What ya don't understand is that Denver is getting desperate man. The deadline is approaching. If the Lakers give the best deal, its going down

Back
Top Bottom