Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by debs 168

houston, jersey and dallas don't matter, tho. if melo wants to go to ny then he wants to go to ny.
houston/jersey/dallas can do all the talking that they want, it would be a complete waste of time

Originally Posted by krazy88s

houston, jersey and dallas don't matter, tho. if melo wants to go to ny then he wants to go to ny.
houston/jersey/dallas can do all the talking that they want, it would be a complete waste of time

Originally Posted by krazy88s

houston aint trading for melo... only trades they are gonna do is to get rid of AB

houston aint trading for melo... only trades they are gonna do is to get rid of AB

None of these 'experts' know anything. Just more stories contradicting other stories. Can't wait until this is all over.

None of these 'experts' know anything. Just more stories contradicting other stories. Can't wait until this is all over.

it wiill never be over. in the post lebron decision era the media will continue to unrelentingly write these types of stories. After carmelo, there will be even more stories about deron, dwight, and chris.

it wiill never be over. in the post lebron decision era the media will continue to unrelentingly write these types of stories. After carmelo, there will be even more stories about deron, dwight, and chris.

You're right but I think Williams remains in Utah. The "Chris/Dwight watch" is next up after the MELOdrama is over.

You're right but I think Williams remains in Utah. The "Chris/Dwight watch" is next up after the MELOdrama is over.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

50/50 Dwill leaves Utah, hes upset they arent making moves to get better.

CP3 is all but gone from NO and D12 might stay

this Melo *%*$ is gettin
indifferent.gif

all these dumb fans with their dumb comments that have no idea how everything works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

50/50 Dwill leaves Utah, hes upset they arent making moves to get better.

CP3 is all but gone from NO and D12 might stay

this Melo *%*$ is gettin
indifferent.gif

all these dumb fans with their dumb comments that have no idea how everything works
laugh.gif

I'm sick of all these trade talks, yes im mad. No matter what time Melo goes to, they aint winning a ring. Just trade his %*! and get this nonsense over with. Acting like he's the second coming of Jordan.

I'm sick of all these trade talks, yes im mad. No matter what time Melo goes to, they aint winning a ring. Just trade his %*! and get this nonsense over with. Acting like he's the second coming of Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom