Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'm sick of all these trade talks, yes im mad. No matter what time Melo goes to, they aint winning a ring. Just trade his %*! and get this nonsense over with. Acting like he's the second coming of Jordan.

just dont send his +*@ to NY

dudes gonna be going wild for no reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'm sick of all these trade talks, yes im mad. No matter what time Melo goes to, they aint winning a ring. Just trade his %*! and get this nonsense over with. Acting like he's the second coming of Jordan.

just dont send his +*@ to NY

dudes gonna be going wild for no reason
laugh.gif

Colin Cowherd is reporting that they are now in trade talk with the Lakers for Bynum straight up

Colin Cowherd is reporting that they are now in trade talk with the Lakers for Bynum straight up

Broussard was just on SC saying that as well. Lakers and Nuggets started talks for deal that would be a package around Bynum.

Broussard was just on SC saying that as well. Lakers and Nuggets started talks for deal that would be a package around Bynum.

to be fair though, when there were rumors of Pau for Kwame Brown we all said it wasn't gonna happen...

to be fair though, when there were rumors of Pau for Kwame Brown we all said it wasn't gonna happen...

It's either a ploy for teams to up their offer, or, Denver is getting desperate, thinking about trading for Bynum.

Why not just sign Nene to an extension, since is the gap really that big between the two talent-wise? And Nene isn't as injury prone.

LA would need Melo to sign an extension, or they'd be stuck with bad contracts if Melo walks to NY. Denver is not gonna do Bynum for Melo straight up.

And even then, I dunno if it makes the Lakers that much better. The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.

It's either a ploy for teams to up their offer, or, Denver is getting desperate, thinking about trading for Bynum.

Why not just sign Nene to an extension, since is the gap really that big between the two talent-wise? And Nene isn't as injury prone.

LA would need Melo to sign an extension, or they'd be stuck with bad contracts if Melo walks to NY. Denver is not gonna do Bynum for Melo straight up.

And even then, I dunno if it makes the Lakers that much better. The reason they've been hard to beat all these years is because they could throw Bynum/Gasol/Odom at teams, outsizing them.

It's not going to happen.

I'm getting off here before I click on any more of these links discussing this tomfoolery.

Back
Top Bottom