Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Chris Broussard please choke on something and die. Granted its where I want him to go but Broussard is now GUARANTEEING Melo is going to the Knicks. This guys guarantees something everyother day. How could anyone take him serious as an "insider"

Stephen A. Smith has said from day 1 that Melo is going to the Knicks.

Stephen A. Smith was also the first guy to break Lebron to Miami.

and this tool obvious bron stan broussard gets all the credit
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

screamin a smith>espn nba insiders

^^^^^I was just watching the pregame on ESPN before the Knicks game and they had a segment on the whole Melo thing.

And I was gonna get into the guy who thinks Deng is close to the player Melo is. But then I seen he was a Chicago fan and ill just let you guys try and beat at that brick wall. The only thing ill say is, who uses sabermetrics in basketball? This aint baseball fam.

Edit: But hey just for +!%$# and giggles heres your sabremetrics with Bron thrown in there just to show how stupid it is to usee this in basketball. Apparently Deng is responsible for more wins for his team than Melo. So that must mean Deng is better..................RIGHT? Minutes played plays a big role in this @#@% and thats why Deng is up there with Bron and Melo. But if you were really serious when you said that then theres no convincing you otherwise so ill just leave this here.
wowmd.jpg
all you did is prove my point ...
laugh.gif

^^^^^I was just watching the pregame on ESPN before the Knicks game and they had a segment on the whole Melo thing.

And I was gonna get into the guy who thinks Deng is close to the player Melo is. But then I seen he was a Chicago fan and ill just let you guys try and beat at that brick wall. The only thing ill say is, who uses sabermetrics in basketball? This aint baseball fam.

Edit: But hey just for +!%$# and giggles heres your sabremetrics with Bron thrown in there just to show how stupid it is to usee this in basketball. Apparently Deng is responsible for more wins for his team than Melo. So that must mean Deng is better..................RIGHT? Minutes played plays a big role in this @#@% and thats why Deng is up there with Bron and Melo. But if you were really serious when you said that then theres no convincing you otherwise so ill just leave this here.
wowmd.jpg
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

wowmd.jpg
laugh.gif
What? That sabermetrics are pointless and a terrible way to determine how good an NBA player is? Because Deng has more minutes and has played in more games they equate that to him meaning more to his team and being more responsible for his teams wins. If you honestly believe that Deng means more to the Bulls than Melo means to the Nuggets then we have a whole different problem here.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

wowmd.jpg
laugh.gif
What? That sabermetrics are pointless and a terrible way to determine how good an NBA player is? Because Deng has more minutes and has played in more games they equate that to him meaning more to his team and being more responsible for his teams wins. If you honestly believe that Deng means more to the Bulls than Melo means to the Nuggets then we have a whole different problem here.

come on now nobody wants deng. be forreal chicago. if you dont give up noah you aint gettin #$%%.

come on now nobody wants deng. be forreal chicago. if you dont give up noah you aint gettin #$%%.

^ Melo is the better player and i admit that but hes TERRIBLY innefficient on the offensive end and defensive end. He is a great rebounder and passer though. i never said Deng was better player i said he's been playing better and the stats don't lie.

Melo has been STACKED with talent and never won. If Lebron is on that team you better believe Denver has a ring.

I'll stand by Melo being closer to Deng's class than Lebron's

^ Melo is the better player and i admit that but hes TERRIBLY innefficient on the offensive end and defensive end. He is a great rebounder and passer though. i never said Deng was better player i said he's been playing better and the stats don't lie.

Melo has been STACKED with talent and never won. If Lebron is on that team you better believe Denver has a ring.

I'll stand by Melo being closer to Deng's class than Lebron's

Ok last thing I will say is please tell me when Denver has been STACKED? Are we talking about Nene, Martin, and Anderson where 2 are injured at any time. Or maybe having Iverson (who even tho is one of my favorite players ever as shown by my SN) who was not a PG that could get Melo the ball when he needs to. Or maybe we're talking about Al Harrington? I mean if anything Cleveland was more stacked as far as health and having the right role players around their superstar.

But im done you win cuz I can see you gonna keep going with it.

Ok last thing I will say is please tell me when Denver has been STACKED? Are we talking about Nene, Martin, and Anderson where 2 are injured at any time. Or maybe having Iverson (who even tho is one of my favorite players ever as shown by my SN) who was not a PG that could get Melo the ball when he needs to. Or maybe we're talking about Al Harrington? I mean if anything Cleveland was more stacked as far as health and having the right role players around their superstar.

But im done you win cuz I can see you gonna keep going with it.

Fact is...all Melo asked for was a big man. A serviceable center so Nene can move back to his rightful PF slot, and a good SG, and the Nuggets could have won. They never did so. The Nuggets have a bunch of talented pieces, but they never highlighted Melo. All they had to do was get a big man, and they didn't. All this, "his team is stacked" is nonsense, when the majority of those players are injured every year, and even when healthy, there are holes (BIG man).

Fact is...all Melo asked for was a big man. A serviceable center so Nene can move back to his rightful PF slot, and a good SG, and the Nuggets could have won. They never did so. The Nuggets have a bunch of talented pieces, but they never highlighted Melo. All they had to do was get a big man, and they didn't. All this, "his team is stacked" is nonsense, when the majority of those players are injured every year, and even when healthy, there are holes (BIG man).

Originally Posted by BangDak

Man....just stop.

so what thats your argument? SHOW ME how he is SOOOOO much better?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clowns think he's a beast on Brons level when isn't and its not close...at all.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Man....just stop.

so what thats your argument? SHOW ME how he is SOOOOO much better?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clowns think he's a beast on Brons level when isn't and its not close...at all.

Yo, assyrianplaya you're just straight up crossing the line now. Really? Comparing Deng to Melo?

What are you trying to prove my man? You sound like NT's version of Skip Bayless. Saying wild and crazy $@@% just to say it
laugh.gif

Yo, assyrianplaya you're just straight up crossing the line now. Really? Comparing Deng to Melo?

What are you trying to prove my man? You sound like NT's version of Skip Bayless. Saying wild and crazy $@@% just to say it
laugh.gif

Melo goin to clippers???

Are the Clippers prepared to join the bidding war for Melo, with a season-ticket holder of theirs who is somewhat familiar to ESPN.com readers helpfully suggesting via Twitter on Wednesday night that the Nuggets wouldn't be able to refuse an offer of Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, Minnesota's 2012 first-round pick (which the Clippers possess from the long-ago Sam Cassell trade) and the requisite expiring contracts to absorb Al Harrington along with Anthony.

Melo goin to clippers???

Are the Clippers prepared to join the bidding war for Melo, with a season-ticket holder of theirs who is somewhat familiar to ESPN.com readers helpfully suggesting via Twitter on Wednesday night that the Nuggets wouldn't be able to refuse an offer of Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu, Minnesota's 2012 first-round pick (which the Clippers possess from the long-ago Sam Cassell trade) and the requisite expiring contracts to absorb Al Harrington along with Anthony.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

just so we all know, other than pau what serviceable big man has been available?  i hear this all the time and for the life of me I cannot think of a big man that was available that would have helped the Nuggets.  The two spot is a tough one - because Melo cant seriously guard any perimeter players the Nuggets 2 main responsibility is to defend.  When they need scoring they have JR who is not consistent but CAN score with any two guard in the league.  If Melo shows up in the playoffs this team is a contender.  The problem is he hasnt or at least not in a consistent way, so of course the team needs help - its best player is a playoff no show.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

just so we all know, other than pau what serviceable big man has been available?  i hear this all the time and for the life of me I cannot think of a big man that was available that would have helped the Nuggets.  The two spot is a tough one - because Melo cant seriously guard any perimeter players the Nuggets 2 main responsibility is to defend.  When they need scoring they have JR who is not consistent but CAN score with any two guard in the league.  If Melo shows up in the playoffs this team is a contender.  The problem is he hasnt or at least not in a consistent way, so of course the team needs help - its best player is a playoff no show.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Melo goin to clippers???

Jordan
Griffin
Melo
Gordon
Baron

Would be nice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Melo goin to clippers???

Jordan
Griffin
Melo
Gordon
Baron

Would be nice
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom