Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Shhhh.
laugh.gif

Although to most NYK fans credit, I think they generally see him as a #2 to Amar'e.
yep... i dont see either as a top 10 player but close to it... they would be on the level or two below kobe and lebron but still good playing on the same team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Can you guys pleast list this best 10 players in the league?

Melo and Amare is not on that list ?
grin.gif
Maybe I read what you put wrong, but Melo is in that top 10.
(No order)

Kobe

Melo

Wade

Lebron

Rose

Dirk

Manu (Give or take)

Deron

Pau

CP3 or Durant (CP3 has fallen this year.)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

What the hell does Durant do besides score the basketball ?

melo does the same thing though... its really a tossup... ok before i get more flak from my fellow knick fans disregard my comment from before it was ignorant
laugh.gif
... melo and amare are definitely top 10 talent and amare is mvp status and might be top 5 in the league "this season"... but is that list of 9 players legit and would you take them over melo and amare
ohwell.gif
? again just asking not telling because i already made 1 ignorant comment
laugh.gif

fixed because this makes sense

Melo's scoring, rebounding, and passing > Durants scoring

No more comments from me because i don't make any sense 
laugh.gif
... i guess i need to get some sleep... ill only comment on melo being trading to the knicks and just that in here

melo does the same thing though... its really a tossup... ok before i get more flak from my fellow knick fans disregard my comment from before it was ignorant
laugh.gif
... melo and amare are definitely top 10 talent and amare is mvp status and might be top 5 in the league "this season"... but is that list of 9 players legit and would you take them over melo and amare
ohwell.gif
? again just asking not telling because i already made 1 ignorant comment
laugh.gif

fixed because this makes sense

Melo's scoring, rebounding, and passing > Durants scoring

No more comments from me because i don't make any sense 
laugh.gif
... i guess i need to get some sleep... ill only comment on melo being trading to the knicks and just that in here

I thought in the last Melo vs Durant thread most people already said Durant has to do more beside put up points ? He should get more boards and assist. And I think he will get there, he acfually started in those area this season.

IMO Melo is not even having a good year, he don't seem interested, trade rumors, he had a knee injury, his sister past. All of those affected his game and he still is playing good bball.

I thought in the last Melo vs Durant thread most people already said Durant has to do more beside put up points ? He should get more boards and assist. And I think he will get there, he acfually started in those area this season.

IMO Melo is not even having a good year, he don't seem interested, trade rumors, he had a knee injury, his sister past. All of those affected his game and he still is playing good bball.

Because Melo is such a well rounded basketball player
laugh.gif
. Melo is nothing but a scorer and Durant does it more and in a more efficient manner. Therefore Durant>Melo.

Because Melo is such a well rounded basketball player
laugh.gif
. Melo is nothing but a scorer and Durant does it more and in a more efficient manner. Therefore Durant>Melo.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by BangDak

Statistically Deng has been better than Melo....please know what you are talking about if you are going to diss Deng. i threw in another player to show what a comparable sf would like.
you people never cease to amaze me...im pointing out how WELL Deng has been playing. Hes not the the player Melo is but I'm saying that Melo is VASTLY OVERRATED and the stats don't lie....talking about stat comprehension..Fools...
roll.gif

Melo is WAY closer to a player of Deng's caliber than Lebron's.

and ill delve deeper into these stats if you try and argue because there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Oh sweet Jesus...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by BangDak

Statistically Deng has been better than Melo....please know what you are talking about if you are going to diss Deng. i threw in another player to show what a comparable sf would like.
you people never cease to amaze me...im pointing out how WELL Deng has been playing. Hes not the the player Melo is but I'm saying that Melo is VASTLY OVERRATED and the stats don't lie....talking about stat comprehension..Fools...
roll.gif

Melo is WAY closer to a player of Deng's caliber than Lebron's.

and ill delve deeper into these stats if you try and argue because there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Oh sweet Jesus...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Pau is a top ten player in the league?

Oh, okay.

In case anyone didn't know, of the 31 wins the Lakers have, only 5 of them came against teams who are currently above .500.

Pau is a top ten player in the league?

Oh, okay.

In case anyone didn't know, of the 31 wins the Lakers have, only 5 of them came against teams who are currently above .500.

yeah i missed pau. wow. put amare next to kobe and i'm sure people would be hyping up amare

yeah i missed pau. wow. put amare next to kobe and i'm sure people would be hyping up amare

Back
Top Bottom