Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

i've been wanting melo to head to the bulls for over a year now. that'd be sick. even better if they could keep noah. deng and gibson and a pick would be fine and keep everybody else.

i've been wanting melo to head to the bulls for over a year now. that'd be sick. even better if they could keep noah. deng and gibson and a pick would be fine and keep everybody else.

how many times has deng been mentioned in a trade? it's not happening. his contract is atrocious. good player, bad contract. only reason kirk was even traded is because grunfeld has serious beef with the knicks

how many times has deng been mentioned in a trade? it's not happening. his contract is atrocious. good player, bad contract. only reason kirk was even traded is because grunfeld has serious beef with the knicks

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Hype train riders FTL
30t6p3b.gif
The irony
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Pau is a top ten player in the league?

Oh, okay.

In case anyone didn't know, of the 31 wins the Lakers have, only 5 of them came against teams who are currently above .500.
Is that you Stuart Scott?

Oh, okay.

In case anyone didn't know, of the 31 wins the Lakers have, only 5 of them came against teams who are currently above .500.

michael kay says that the knicks made and offer and denver rejected. fields, chandler, curry and a pick that we would get for randolph

michael kay says that the knicks made and offer and denver rejected. fields, chandler, curry and a pick that we would get for randolph

Even though this rumor is coming from Michael Kay, if the Knicks did indeed offer Denver this and the scam artist turned this down, then the Nuggets organization is a bigger joke than I thought. They are not going to get a great offer from anyone, now that NJ is no longer interested.

Even though this rumor is coming from Michael Kay, if the Knicks did indeed offer Denver this and the scam artist turned this down, then the Nuggets organization is a bigger joke than I thought. They are not going to get a great offer from anyone, now that NJ is no longer interested.

Chris Broussard please choke on something and die. Granted its where I want him to go but Broussard is now GUARANTEEING Melo is going to the Knicks. This guys guarantees something everyother day. How could anyone take him serious as an "insider"

And Jon Barry Hows that Melo is def going to the Nets thing goin that you said just 2 days ago even after they said they pulled out.................................. Ill wait.

And Wilbon knows whats up.

Chris Broussard please choke on something and die. Granted its where I want him to go but Broussard is now GUARANTEEING Melo is going to the Knicks. This guys guarantees something everyother day. How could anyone take him serious as an "insider"

And Jon Barry Hows that Melo is def going to the Nets thing goin that you said just 2 days ago even after they said they pulled out.................................. Ill wait.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Stephen A. Smith has said from day 1 that Melo is going to the Knicks.

Stephen A. Smith was also the first guy to break Lebron to Miami.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by BangDak

Statistically Deng has been better than Melo....please know what you are talking about if you are going to diss Deng. i threw in another player to show what a comparable sf would like.
you people never cease to amaze me...im pointing out how WELL Deng has been playing. Hes not the the player Melo is but I'm saying that Melo is VASTLY OVERRATED and the stats don't lie....talking about stat comprehension..Fools...
roll.gif

Melo is WAY closer to a player of Deng's caliber than Lebron's.

and ill delve deeper into these stats if you try and argue because there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Oh sweet Jesus...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
fine smart $#$...show me something that shows he is ANYWHERE NEAR Lebron and not closer to Deng. Bad shot selections, terrible defense, Melo just isn't as good as people think.

i didnt put Lebron  in that comparison just because of how much better he really is.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by BangDak

Statistically Deng has been better than Melo....please know what you are talking about if you are going to diss Deng. i threw in another player to show what a comparable sf would like.
you people never cease to amaze me...im pointing out how WELL Deng has been playing. Hes not the the player Melo is but I'm saying that Melo is VASTLY OVERRATED and the stats don't lie....talking about stat comprehension..Fools...
roll.gif

Melo is WAY closer to a player of Deng's caliber than Lebron's.

and ill delve deeper into these stats if you try and argue because there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Oh sweet Jesus...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
fine smart $#$...show me something that shows he is ANYWHERE NEAR Lebron and not closer to Deng. Bad shot selections, terrible defense, Melo just isn't as good as people think.

i didnt put Lebron  in that comparison just because of how much better he really is.

nerd.gif
Link

nerd.gif
Link

^^^^^I was just watching the pregame on ESPN before the Knicks game and they had a segment on the whole Melo thing.

And I was gonna get into the guy who thinks Deng is close to the player Melo is. But then I seen he was a Chicago fan and ill just let you guys try and beat at that brick wall. The only thing ill say is, who uses sabermetrics in basketball? This aint baseball fam.

Edit: But hey just for +!%$# and giggles heres your sabremetrics with Bron thrown in there just to show how stupid it is to usee this in basketball. Apparently Deng is responsible for more wins for his team than Melo. So that must mean Deng is better..................RIGHT? Minutes played plays a big role in this @#@% and thats why Deng is up there with Bron and Melo. But if you were really serious when you said that then theres no convincing you otherwise so ill just leave this here.
wowmd.jpg

^^^^^I was just watching the pregame on ESPN before the Knicks game and they had a segment on the whole Melo thing.

And I was gonna get into the guy who thinks Deng is close to the player Melo is. But then I seen he was a Chicago fan and ill just let you guys try and beat at that brick wall. The only thing ill say is, who uses sabermetrics in basketball? This aint baseball fam.

Edit: But hey just for +!%$# and giggles heres your sabremetrics with Bron thrown in there just to show how stupid it is to usee this in basketball. Apparently Deng is responsible for more wins for his team than Melo. So that must mean Deng is better..................RIGHT? Minutes played plays a big role in this @#@% and thats why Deng is up there with Bron and Melo. But if you were really serious when you said that then theres no convincing you otherwise so ill just leave this here.
wowmd.jpg

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Oh, okay.

I'm not even a Laker hater, I've embraced how good they are.
But this isn't the Pau who was carrying a miserable Memphis team to the playoffs. And while he is still an All-Star, he's not even close to being an MVP.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Oh, okay.

I'm not even a Laker hater, I've embraced how good they are.
But this isn't the Pau who was carrying a miserable Memphis team to the playoffs. And while he is still an All-Star, he's not even close to being an MVP.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

and this tool obvious bron stan broussard gets all the credit
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

screamin a smith>espn nba insiders

Back
Top Bottom