Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

pimp.gif

I think Stan will keep Melo just to prove a point. Dude stopped caring about the Nuggets as soon as he bought the Rams as evidenced by the fact that he kept driving up the price to NJ. Stan has no intention of trading Melo and anyone that follows Stan K knows that owning an NFL team has been his ultimate goal and now that he's achieved his goal he just wants to dump payroll. I mean look a look at Denver's front office should show people that they aren't serious about anything. Denver's front office is full of nepotism, cronyism, and flat out incompetence. We don't know if Stan, Josh, the Nigerian scam artist or someone else is running the show. These clowns have turned the Nuggets into a joke and if the fans at Pepsi Center had any sense they would boo Stan and Josh.

I think Stan will keep Melo just to prove a point. Dude stopped caring about the Nuggets as soon as he bought the Rams as evidenced by the fact that he kept driving up the price to NJ. Stan has no intention of trading Melo and anyone that follows Stan K knows that owning an NFL team has been his ultimate goal and now that he's achieved his goal he just wants to dump payroll. I mean look a look at Denver's front office should show people that they aren't serious about anything. Denver's front office is full of nepotism, cronyism, and flat out incompetence. We don't know if Stan, Josh, the Nigerian scam artist or someone else is running the show. These clowns have turned the Nuggets into a joke and if the fans at Pepsi Center had any sense they would boo Stan and Josh.

No i was talking with shooting and defensive stats. Win shares as well but alot of team factors in that. Well moreso than drati g

No i was talking with shooting and defensive stats. Win shares as well but alot of team factors in that. Well moreso than drati g

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...0/bulls_hold_internal_discussions_on_anthony/[/h1]
[h1]Bulls Hold Internal Discussions On Anthony[/h1]Jan 20, 2011 10:47 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Bulls are holding internal discussions about whether they should pursue a trade for Carmelo Anthony.

Yahoo.com reported Wednesday that Anthony confidant William Wesley has approached the Bulls about making another run at Anthony.

Denver has insisted on Joakim Noah being included in any deal for Anthony, which has scared off Chicago.

The Bulls hope the Nuggets might accept a trade of Luol Deng, Taj Gibson and first round picks.

[h1]http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...0/bulls_hold_internal_discussions_on_anthony/[/h1]
[h1]Bulls Hold Internal Discussions On Anthony[/h1]Jan 20, 2011 10:47 AM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
The Bulls are holding internal discussions about whether they should pursue a trade for Carmelo Anthony.

Yahoo.com reported Wednesday that Anthony confidant William Wesley has approached the Bulls about making another run at Anthony.

Denver has insisted on Joakim Noah being included in any deal for Anthony, which has scared off Chicago.

The Bulls hope the Nuggets might accept a trade of Luol Deng, Taj Gibson and first round picks.

For all we know, most of the internal discussion was probably about looking for that Melo video where he says "who?!" and then collective props over the avatar and signature combination being used by NTer pr0phecy718.

For all we know, most of the internal discussion was probably about looking for that Melo video where he says "who?!" and then collective props over the avatar and signature combination being used by NTer pr0phecy718.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

there is no arguing that Melo is NOT as good as people think.
Shhhh.
laugh.gif

Although to most NYK fans credit, I think they generally see him as a #2 to Amar'e.
yep... i dont see either as a top 10 player but close to it... they would be on the level or two below kobe and lebron but still good playing on the same team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Can you guys pleast list this best 10 players in the league?

Melo and Amare is not on that list ?
grin.gif

Shhhh.
laugh.gif

Although to most NYK fans credit, I think they generally see him as a #2 to Amar'e.
yep... i dont see either as a top 10 player but close to it... they would be on the level or two below kobe and lebron but still good playing on the same team
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
@ what I'm reading
indifferent.gif

Everytime someone posted the better players in the league you would definitely see those two.

But i can understand why Amare don't make the list for top 10 anymore, he's a Knick now..
(Let's forget that alot of people have him as the MVP or runner up for MVP this season )

But Melo, he's still a Nugget, ya can judge him truthfully. And truthfully he's a top 10 player..

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

roll.gif
@ what I'm reading
indifferent.gif

Everytime someone posted the better players in the league you would definitely see those two.

But i can understand why Amare don't make the list for top 10 anymore, he's a Knick now..
(Let's forget that alot of people have him as the MVP or runner up for MVP this season )

But Melo, he's still a Nugget, ya can judge him truthfully. And truthfully he's a top 10 player..

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Shhhh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

In no order:
Dirk
Kobe
Bron
Wade
Dwight
CP3
Deron
Durant
Pau

There's 9. Then you could argue for some other people for that 10 spot, so there you go.

Shhhh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

In no order:
Dirk
Kobe
Bron
Wade
Dwight
CP3
Deron
Durant
Pau

There's 9. Then you could argue for some other people for that 10 spot, so there you go.

^

Umm no.

Nice top 9 also above you, (will not recognize that SN lol)

However, I might take melo over some of those PG's.

BTW, D. Rose is coming in at the ten spot soon if he's not already in there. Yes I'm biased.

^

Umm no.

Nice top 9 also above you, (will not recognize that SN lol)

However, I might take melo over some of those PG's.

BTW, D. Rose is coming in at the ten spot soon if he's not already in there. Yes I'm biased.

Shhhh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Maybe I read what you put wrong, but Melo is in that top 10.
(No order)

Kobe

Melo

Wade

Lebron

Rose

Dirk

Manu (Give or take)

Deron

Pau

CP3 or Durant (CP3 has fallen this year.)

Back
Top Bottom