Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

roll.gif
@ The Nets.

He doesn't want to play in Newark.

the whole barry family hates the knicksedit: just read an article that said rick barry hoped to be drafted by the knicks but the knicks said he was too skinny and passed on him. dude probably brainwashed his kids to hate the knicks
laugh.gif

the whole barry family hates the knicksedit: just read an article that said rick barry hoped to be drafted by the knicks but the knicks said he was too skinny and passed on him. dude probably brainwashed his kids to hate the knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Cake, you know the scam artist will try to swindle y'all.
laugh.gif
%@$@+ gonna ask for Rose, Noah, Boozer, 5 1st Round Picks and Jordan's statue for Melo and Birdman's tattoos.

That's a steal for them... the og deal included the 1st 3peats banners & Stacey King as an announcer.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Cake, you know the scam artist will try to swindle y'all.
laugh.gif
%@$@+ gonna ask for Rose, Noah, Boozer, 5 1st Round Picks and Jordan's statue for Melo and Birdman's tattoos.

That's a steal for them... the og deal included the 1st 3peats banners & Stacey King as an announcer.

roll.gif
@ Prokhorov. Somebody need to tell him to go home and be a family man.

roll.gif
@ Prokhorov. Somebody need to tell him to go home and be a family man.

*@*! world wide wes

*@*! leon rose

they can both suck a #+%% 
sick.gif

nets dropped out. knicks in good position. those clowns will never have any influence on our organization

jon barry can jump off a cliff too. i was yelling at him when he was covering the heat/knicks game. chanting tonnyy paaarker. tooonnny paarker. %*@$ jay z owning one more percent of the nets than i do. %*@$ wojinoski. %*@$ charles barkey old knicks hating @!+ loving the nets saying melo would be better off there. donnie gonna fax you a copy of his old wrinkled @!+ when this is over

*@*! world wide wes

*@*! leon rose

they can both suck a #+%% 
sick.gif

nets dropped out. knicks in good position. those clowns will never have any influence on our organization

jon barry can jump off a cliff too. i was yelling at him when he was covering the heat/knicks game. chanting tonnyy paaarker. tooonnny paarker. %*@$ jay z owning one more percent of the nets than i do. %*@$ wojinoski. %*@$ charles barkey old knicks hating @!+ loving the nets saying melo would be better off there. donnie gonna fax you a copy of his old wrinkled @!+ when this is over

Back
Top Bottom