Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

30t6p3b.gif
at the Nets backing out.
Nah, I think this is good for us. In Proky, I trust.

I gotta give props to Prokhorov for cutting ties... it was just starting to get ridiculous how many picks the Nuggets wanted.

I gotta give props to Prokhorov for cutting ties... it was just starting to get ridiculous how many picks the Nuggets wanted.

what choice did he have tho? lol at people giving him props. only reason he backed out was because melo didn't want to play there. he would look like a complete joke if it got public that melo denied an extension from them.

either way nets will be fine. keep growing talent until they hit brooklyn, then someone will def come

what choice did he have tho? lol at people giving him props. only reason he backed out was because melo didn't want to play there. he would look like a complete joke if it got public that melo denied an extension from them.

either way nets will be fine. keep growing talent until they hit brooklyn, then someone will def come

Carmelo Anthony is overrated
he make fans buy tickets which is cool & marketable
but his play on basketball court will never be the reason why a team win a championship in NBA

Carmelo Anthony is overrated
he make fans buy tickets which is cool & marketable
but his play on basketball court will never be the reason why a team win a championship in NBA

Prokhorov ends Nets’ pursuit of Anthony

NEWARK – In a stunning and surreal declaration during a live, televised news conference, Russian billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov declared his New Jersey Nets had canceled a planned Thursday meeting with Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony and ended the Nets part in the long, acrimonious trade talks for the All-Star forward.

“It’s been too long and too expensive,

Prokhorov ends Nets’ pursuit of Anthony

NEWARK – In a stunning and surreal declaration during a live, televised news conference, Russian billionaire owner Mikhail Prokhorov declared his New Jersey Nets had canceled a planned Thursday meeting with Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony and ended the Nets part in the long, acrimonious trade talks for the All-Star forward.

“It’s been too long and too expensive,

It was a half @$% type of deal where both parties was unsure of their decision. This is bound to happen

It was a half @$% type of deal where both parties was unsure of their decision. This is bound to happen

Naahh!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the heck did this rumor started?

I thought "NOBODY" wanted to go to Chicago? If "THIS" happens, I See Bulls giving up Deng, JJ, and couple of picks (No way G.Forman give up Taj, No way!!)

Just stay West Melo, East is too crowded..

Naahh!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Where the heck did this rumor started?

I thought "NOBODY" wanted to go to Chicago? If "THIS" happens, I See Bulls giving up Deng, JJ, and couple of picks (No way G.Forman give up Taj, No way!!)

Just stay West Melo, East is too crowded..

Back
Top Bottom