Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

russian dude still looks like a complete joke.....his whole aura of being a swaggerific russian businessman with a crazy side to him is completely out the window now....

his organization made him look like a complete jerkoff and ruined his 'cool image'....he couldn't even secure a A- star in the nba how is he going to ever recruit a franchise player? this whole move to brooklyn is a big joke.

he should have came out and said this: 'we appreciate the consideration by carmelo anthony, but truth be told he isn't worth the amount of talent we are offering, we have backed out of our trade and want nothing to do with carmelo'

at least throw a jab or something....bum GMs on both side of the fence

He's not coming to the crib... they've asked for Brokim... Never happening.

({})'s asking teams for a farm only offering a trailer in return
30t6p3b.gif

He's not coming to the crib... they've asked for Brokim... Never happening.

({})'s asking teams for a farm only offering a trailer in return
30t6p3b.gif

russian dude still looks like a complete joke.....his whole aura of being a swaggerific russian businessman with a crazy side to him is completely out the window now....

his organization made him look like a complete jerkoff and ruined his 'cool image'....he couldn't even secure a A- star in the nba how is he going to ever recruit a franchise player? this whole move to brooklyn is a big joke.

he should have came out and said this: 'we appreciate the consideration by carmelo anthony, but truth be told he isn't worth the amount of talent we are offering, we have backed out of our trade and want nothing to do with carmelo'

at least throw a jab or something....bum GMs on both side of the fence

He did throw a lil jab.

He said he never met with Carmelo and doesn't know how that started. Said that maybe Melo sent the message via email and that he (Proky) doesn't use the computer. So he maybe missed the message about this supposed meeting. Or that maybe the carrier pigeon got lost.

I took it as Pro saying that all this stuff is being fabricated by Melo's camp.

He did throw a lil jab.

He said he never met with Carmelo and doesn't know how that started. Said that maybe Melo sent the message via email and that he (Proky) doesn't use the computer. So he maybe missed the message about this supposed meeting. Or that maybe the carrier pigeon got lost.

I took it as Pro saying that all this stuff is being fabricated by Melo's camp.

Smart for Proky to pull out the deal. Giving up your future for a superstar who doesn't want to be there... Not a good look lol.

Smart for Proky to pull out the deal. Giving up your future for a superstar who doesn't want to be there... Not a good look lol.

I'd personally love to see Melo in the Chi. Rose+Melo+Booz+Noah=Nasty if they could keep all 3 pieces in a trade for Melo.

I'd personally love to see Melo in the Chi. Rose+Melo+Booz+Noah=Nasty if they could keep all 3 pieces in a trade for Melo.

Melo is clearly a liar in this situation and handling this situation as if he 2nd coming of MJ
he so worried about his image he forgetting how to be a real person
he need 2 make up his mind
1.LOCATION 2.CHAMPIONSHIP 3.MONEY
he got 2 pick one or two out of 3
im so glad i watch 80s n 90s basketball this new generation of players got egos size of countries
as Billy King stated from New Jersey Nets "with the cba you really have to be careful what decisions you make"
Nuggets should of just traded him for draft picks the old fashion way like they use to do it...

I still don't believe the Nets will completely stop trying to make this move. Maybe just trying to move the negotiations out of the media spotlight.. too little too late for that though.

On another note, if this trade doesn't go down for the Nets, I don't think they'll be able to secure a franchise player until immediately before the move to Brooklyn. The "just give it two years before we go" pitch doesn't seem to be working.

Melo is clearly a liar in this situation and handling this situation as if he 2nd coming of MJ
im so glad i watch 80s n 90s basketball this new generation of players got egos size of countries
as Billy King stated from New Jersey Nets "with the cba you really have to be careful what decisions you make"
Nuggets should of just traded him for draft picks the old fashion way like they use to do it...

I still don't believe the Nets will completely stop trying to make this move. Maybe just trying to move the negotiations out of the media spotlight.. too little too late for that though.

On another note, if this trade doesn't go down for the Nets, I don't think they'll be able to secure a franchise player until immediately before the move to Brooklyn. The "just give it two years before we go" pitch doesn't seem to be working.

I've got a question for anyone that might know:

Leon Rose, World Wide Wes, CAA & that whole camp. Are they really good at what they do or are they just cool with Lebron, Melo and them and had an in on signing them as clients? Just seems like between the Lebron situation and this, there's constant streams of information and misinformation being leaked and it's just not being handled well at all.

Leon Rose, World Wide Wes, CAA & that whole camp. Are they really good at what they do or are they just cool with Lebron, Melo and them and had an in on signing them as clients? Just seems like between the Lebron situation and this, there's constant streams of information and misinformation being leaked and it's just not being handled well at all.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Let me put in perspective World Wide Wes got cool with Michael Jordan and couple other players on Chicago Bulls team so he been repping benefits cause of past history and not his present
Chicago Bulls current coach is down with CAA. World Wide Wes been cool with Allen Iverson and bunch other high profile athletes. Also very cool with Detroit Pistons organization.. Thats why Pistons was gonna be that 3rd team for the trade with Denver. His company has handle free agency horrrrrrrrrible he handle Lebron over the summer horrible & now handling Anthony situation horrible. From what i see Wes creates a demand and put stuff in media that isnt true and its clearly is backfiring on him

Melo clearly lying about wanting to win a championship if he wanted 2 ring he be willing to play alot more teams than just the Knicks
Knicks havent won a title since 73
That piff he puffing on has him clearly delusional
He has no chance on beating the Celtics in the east if he was with the Knicks
the Knicks pratice no defense you will never win a championship with no defense
he clearly dont understand what seperates a winner from a loser
even if he did make the finals in the East what would happen Spurs or Lakers would lock Anthony down
and be just like Lebron go to finals and be Swept

^What are you talking about? What was the clear lie?

Melo's reaction after hearing the Nets have given up:

^What are you talking about? What was the clear lie?

Melo's reaction after hearing the Nets have given up:

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Let me put in perspective World Wide Wes got cool with Michael Jordan and couple other players on Chicago Bulls team so he been repping benefits cause of past history and not his present
Chicago Bulls current coach is down with CAA. World Wide Wes been cool with Allen Iverson and bunch other high profile athletes. Also very cool with Detroit Pistons organization.. Thats why Pistons was gonna be that 3rd team for the trade with Denver. His company has handle free agency horrrrrrrrrible he handle Lebron over the summer horrible & now handling Anthony situation horrible. From what i see Wes creates a demand and put stuff in media that isnt true and its clearly is backfiring on him

Melo clearly lying about wanting to win a championship if he wanted 2 ring he be willing to play alot more teams than just the Knicks
Knicks havent won a title since 73
That piff he puffing on has him clearly delusional
He has no chance on beating the Celtics in the east if he was with the Knicks
the Knicks pratice no defense you will never win a championship with no defense
he clearly dont understand what seperates a winner from a loser
even if he did make the finals in the East what would happen Spurs or Lakers would lock Anthony down
and be just like Lebron go to finals and be Swept

Back
Top Bottom