Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Supposedly, ESPN is about to make a major annoucement about the Melo situation...
the fact that they didnt jump rite into it makes me think its not major

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Supposedly, ESPN is about to make a major annoucement about the Melo situation...
the fact that they didnt jump rite into it makes me think its not major

nerd.gif

My guess is Melo finally sent word to the Nets he won't sign the extension and this is the Nets way of protecting themselves in the public eye.

You can view the clips here.

My guess is Melo finally sent word to the Nets he won't sign the extension and this is the Nets way of protecting themselves in the public eye.

You can view the clips here.

"Too expensive" my foot!! Dude finally got the picture that 'Melo wasn't going to re-sign. After getting word that 'Melo had no desire to even meet up with him was enough for Prokorov to walk.

He probably wanted to make it public and say they decided to stop pursuing him and use the excuse of the trade being too "expensive and lengthy" than rather have 'Melo later say he had no interest in the Nets and making the organization look like an even bigger joke.

I think it's a smart move on the Nets behalf. They're trying to move in Brooklyn soon and wouldn't want to walk in there with a "loserish" image
laugh.gif

"Too expensive" my foot!! Dude finally got the picture that 'Melo wasn't going to re-sign. After getting word that 'Melo had no desire to even meet up with him was enough for Prokorov to walk.

He probably wanted to make it public and say they decided to stop pursuing him and use the excuse of the trade being too "expensive and lengthy" than rather have 'Melo later say he had no interest in the Nets and making the organization look like an even bigger joke.

I think it's a smart move on the Nets behalf. They're trying to move in Brooklyn soon and wouldn't want to walk in there with a "loserish" image
laugh.gif

Cake, you know the scam artist will try to swindle y'all.
laugh.gif
%@$@+ gonna ask for Rose, Noah, Boozer, 5 1st Round Picks and Jordan's statue for Melo and Birdman's tattoos.

laugh.gif
%@$@+ gonna ask for Rose, Noah, Boozer, 5 1st Round Picks and Jordan's statue for Melo and Birdman's tattoos.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom