Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

im a bulls fan and it isnt happening...its ny or denver for him. the bulls only wanna give up deng taj and a pick or two 
laugh.gif

im a bulls fan and it isnt happening...its ny or denver for him. the bulls only wanna give up deng taj and a pick or two 
laugh.gif

^^^

If that happens and Bulls end up with

Rose-Brewer-Melo-Boozer-Noah

they can win a chip.. THIS yr

^^^

If that happens and Bulls end up with

Rose-Brewer-Melo-Boozer-Noah

they can win a chip.. THIS yr

^^ As great as Deng has been playing (good offensively, rebounding, STELLAR defender)...

he makes A LOT of money and that's a big no no for a team cutting salary.

maybe if we gotta third team involved maybe...oh man if we did...that line-up is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
:smh:

^^ As great as Deng has been playing (good offensively, rebounding, STELLAR defender)...

he makes A LOT of money and that's a big no no for a team cutting salary.

maybe if we gotta third team involved maybe...oh man if we did...that line-up is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
:smh:

Chris Sheridan sucks what does that matter? Actually this whole thing sucks...

We both got teams with chances at the Superbowl and were talkin about melo... 
sick.gif

Chris Sheridan sucks what does that matter? Actually this whole thing sucks...

We both got teams with chances at the Superbowl and were talkin about melo... 
sick.gif

Maaaaaaaan Leave Us The #%!@ Alone!

I'ma need them to stop trying to posture my team to get others to raise their ante
30t6p3b.gif

Denver wants too much, I'm sorry we're straight unless you wanna talk J.R Smith or Afflalo for JJ & a Draft pick.

Maaaaaaaan Leave Us The #%!@ Alone!

I'ma need them to stop trying to posture my team to get others to raise their ante
30t6p3b.gif

Denver wants too much, I'm sorry we're straight unless you wanna talk J.R Smith or Afflalo for JJ & a Draft pick.

Wade is funny for telling people to get over it when he spent a full summer talkin and talkin.  
laugh.gif

Melo to the Bulls would be dangerous. 
30t6p3b.gif

Wade is funny for telling people to get over it when he spent a full summer talkin and talkin.  
laugh.gif

Melo to the Bulls would be dangerous. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif

Taj is NOT even going in that deal.  Bulls would give them Deng and couple of picks and tell them to get lost.  IF Denver got desperate and nobody else offering anything would they take this deal is the question now.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

laugh.gif

Taj is NOT even going in that deal.  Bulls would give them Deng and couple of picks and tell them to get lost.  IF Denver got desperate and nobody else offering anything would they take this deal is the question now.

Back
Top Bottom