Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

#@$% the Bulls

I'd feel that way too if my franchise had the history of yours
laugh.gif

Bulls are close to being championship contenders w/o him and TBH don't need what he brings to the table to push them closer to the top.

Bulls are close to being championship contenders w/o him and TBH don't need what he brings to the table to push them closer to the top.

There's definitely one of my old quotes around here that said this was following the same format from last summer
laugh.gif
It's only a matter of time before Chi was reentered in to this @%*%%+$.

There's definitely one of my old quotes around here that said this was following the same format from last summer
laugh.gif
It's only a matter of time before Chi was reentered in to this @%*%%+$.

Us bulls fans aren't expecting anything. He should jus go to ny and we née to grab a solid two guard and let the east be stacked just like the west

Us bulls fans aren't expecting anything. He should jus go to ny and we née to grab a solid two guard and let the east be stacked just like the west

So Prokhorov is on TV talking about how this mess is costing the Nets wins and told management to stop trying to deal for Melo.
laugh.gif

#YeahRight

So Prokhorov is on TV talking about how this mess is costing the Nets wins and told management to stop trying to deal for Melo.
laugh.gif

#YeahRight

So Prokhorov is on TV talking about how this mess is costing the Netswins and told management to stop trying to deal for Melo.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's why Brook Lopez rebounds like a guard, and why the four guys he gave $70 million to are all super below-average.

So Prokhorov is on TV talking about how this mess is costing the Netswins and told management to stop trying to deal for Melo.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's why Brook Lopez rebounds like a guard, and why the four guys he gave $70 million to are all super below-average.

Back
Top Bottom