Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

if this goes through, i think its gonna be something like this...

Grizzlies: JR Smith, Anthony Randolph, 2nd rounder from Knicks

Nuggets: Mayo, Chandler, one of Fields/Gallo, Eddy Curry

Knicks: Melo
horrible trade for the grizz
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why?  Mayo obviously isn't in their plans for the future.  JR will contribute and AR will be getting minutes there.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why?  Mayo obviously isn't in their plans for the future.  JR will contribute and AR will be getting minutes there.
Randolph hasn't got minutes on two teams already, why would he there.  JR is going to give you about the same as Mayo, not a big difference there IMO. The only plus would be that he comes off the books this year

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Randolph hasn't got minutes on two teams already, why would he there.  JR is going to give you about the same as Mayo, not a big difference there IMO. The only plus would be that he comes off the books this year

What do you guys think is a better trio?

amare/melo/ deron or CP

or

bosh/wade/lebron

amare is better than bosh...and with melo you kinda get what lebron and wade do minus the defense and with CP you get a point guard to make everything flow beautifully...

amare/melo/ deron or CP

or

bosh/wade/lebron

amare is better than bosh...and with melo you kinda get what lebron and wade do minus the defense and with CP you get a point guard to make everything flow beautifully...

Anyone watching the Nuggets-Heat game on TNT?

Did David Aldridge just report on the air that Melo will be traded to the Nets next week?

nerd.gif

Anyone watching the Nuggets-Heat game on TNT?

Did David Aldridge just report on the air that Melo will be traded to the Nets next week?

nerd.gif

So Knicks give up AR, Gallo, Chandler, AND Curry?
laugh.gif

No thanks. I rather somehow just take Juice and call it a night.

So Knicks give up AR, Gallo, Chandler, AND Curry?
laugh.gif

No thanks. I rather somehow just take Juice and call it a night.

No thanks on the trade if we give all that up... rather just wait it out till the summer
We are likely only winning a round or 2 with this group we have now, to me, just making the playoffs would be amazing.
pimp.gif

I'm straight with waiting for Melo to hit FA

No thanks on the trade if we give all that up... rather just wait it out till the summer
We are likely only winning a round or 2 with this group we have now, to me, just making the playoffs would be amazing.
pimp.gif

I'm straight with waiting for Melo to hit FA

Yeah giving up Gallo and Chandler seems like a lot. I'd hope we get somebody else out of all this in that proposed trade posted. We give up a lot of depth we had on the wings that way. Wish Den would take a liking to Billy Walker so we could keep Gallo.

I couldn't careless about giving up Curry and AR. I'm shocked AR still has 1st round pick trade value and no teams want Curry other than for his contract coming off the books.

As for who asked STAT/Melo/ Cp3 or Deron is better than Bosh/Bron/Wade just cuz of the Knicks in that situation having an elite pg that would only look better playing with Melo and STAT. Heat look great but a veteran pg (like Nash) would do them some good.

Yeah giving up Gallo and Chandler seems like a lot. I'd hope we get somebody else out of all this in that proposed trade posted. We give up a lot of depth we had on the wings that way. Wish Den would take a liking to Billy Walker so we could keep Gallo.

I couldn't careless about giving up Curry and AR. I'm shocked AR still has 1st round pick trade value and no teams want Curry other than for his contract coming off the books.

As for who asked STAT/Melo/ Cp3 or Deron is better than Bosh/Bron/Wade just cuz of the Knicks in that situation having an elite pg that would only look better playing with Melo and STAT. Heat look great but a veteran pg (like Nash) would do them some good.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Ya don't think giving up both Chandler and Gallo is alot? Idk seems like much, doesn't sit very well with me.

strong this
ohwell.gif
If all we give up is Chandler + Gallo + 1st Round Pick (For AR) + Curry's Expiring + Future 1st Round Pick then I'm all for it.
Melo > Chandler. 

Chandler is good, don't get me wrong, but Melo replaces his offensive output AND THEN SOME. Gallo is what I'm iffy about. He's a 7 foot big that can shoot and stretch the floor which perfectly complements Melo/Amare/Felton.

The person I dont want to see go is Landry Fields. He's more important to us than anybody on the roster besides Stat and Ray. He's that type of player you need that does the dirty work and helps you win championships.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Ya don't think giving up both Chandler and Gallo is alot? Idk seems like much, doesn't sit very well with me.

strong this
ohwell.gif
If all we give up is Chandler + Gallo + 1st Round Pick (For AR) + Curry's Expiring + Future 1st Round Pick then I'm all for it.
Melo > Chandler. 

Chandler is good, don't get me wrong, but Melo replaces his offensive output AND THEN SOME. Gallo is what I'm iffy about. He's a 7 foot big that can shoot and stretch the floor which perfectly complements Melo/Amare/Felton.

The person I dont want to see go is Landry Fields. He's more important to us than anybody on the roster besides Stat and Ray. He's that type of player you need that does the dirty work and helps you win championships.

Originally Posted by copped

amare/melo/ deron or CP

or

bosh/wade/lebron

trio of what?
melo/amarea/deron or CP dont play together... 

you cant predict on what ifs.

it is, cause now your gutting some key parts of the team, plus your losing a big in Randolph, so gallo/chandler/AR for melo? i wouldnt do that

Originally Posted by copped

amare/melo/ deron or CP

or

bosh/wade/lebron

trio of what?
melo/amarea/deron or CP dont play together... 

you cant predict on what ifs.

it is, cause now your gutting some key parts of the team, plus your losing a big in Randolph, so gallo/chandler/AR for melo? i wouldnt do that

Back
Top Bottom