Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

What are the chances of the Wizards getting him ?
Closer to Baltimore... w/ John Wall ?

Spoiler [+]
s4oyoo.png

?
This would be 
pimp.gif

But we all know thats not going down.....

The latest nets rumor is melo To nj, Harris and Murphy and a pick to Cleveland and possibly mo williams coming to jersey with the 12 million trade exemption and Denver getting favors and a boat load of 1s to denver

I just wish this could stop

I hate all these rumors. It will happen when we least expect it

The latest nets rumor is melo To nj, Harris and Murphy and a pick to Cleveland and possibly mo williams coming to jersey with the 12 million trade exemption and Denver getting favors and a boat load of 1s to denver

I just wish this could stop

I hate all these rumors. It will happen when we least expect it

Lakers have a lot of money tied up over the next few years and I doubt you'll get Denver to take back Bynum. The new Denver GM isn't going to trade him to LA and have to face him.

I don't think the Bulls need Melo. A true SG would make them championship contenders with a healthy lineup IMO.

Lakers have a lot of money tied up over the next few years and I doubt you'll get Denver to take back Bynum. The new Denver GM isn't going to trade him to LA and have to face him.

I don't think the Bulls need Melo. A true SG would make them championship contenders with a healthy lineup IMO.

he's going to the knicks. just not sure if by the trade deadline or as a free agent.

if he would have signed he extension with NJ it would have been done already

he's going to the knicks. just not sure if by the trade deadline or as a free agent.

if he would have signed he extension with NJ it would have been done already

Spoiler [+]
s4oyoo.png

?

I don't think Denver would trade him to the team they would have to deal with every yr in the playoffs... to the team that always beat them. (Lakers)
Yes, I am sure Denver are salivating at the prospects of rebuilding with Andray Blatche as the face of the franchise.

Spoiler [+]
s4oyoo.png

?

I don't think Denver would trade him to the team they would have to deal with every yr in the playoffs... to the team that always beat them. (Lakers)
Yes, I am sure Denver are salivating at the prospects of rebuilding with Andray Blatche as the face of the franchise.

nothings going to happen until febuary either way imo.

unless the knicks offer is head and shoulders above what everyone else if offering im pretty sure the nuggets aren't going to trade him there because they don't want to reward melo and let him dictate where he's going to go when their getting 20 cents on the dollar for it.

eventually though unless they wanna end up empty handed in july their going to need to make a move. there's no way in hell melo stays, at best their a 2nd round team and it would take alot of changes to be made there for him to even consider.

if im the knicks unless behind the scenes there's a for sure agreement that melo is going to sign with the knicks in july and the knicks are 120% sure he's going i try to make a trade for him now if i have even the smallest of doubts that he might go elsewhere. aside from amare i'm not putting anyone else on a pedastal in a potential trade as well, you have a chance to get a top 10 player in the league who you can make an argument for being top 5 depending on your opinion you get that guy however you need to, and again unless your completely certain he's going to sign with you in july you try and make a move now, denver is going to get more desperate as it gets closer to the trading deadline.

still i don't believe the he'll only sign the extension if he goes to new york talk. i could see chicago winning him over, dallas is mark cuban is able to work his magic, and the lakers if they were able to get the space (yes the laker part is a pipe dream but if the oppurtunity is there i could see melo looking at it)

nothings going to happen until febuary either way imo.

unless the knicks offer is head and shoulders above what everyone else if offering im pretty sure the nuggets aren't going to trade him there because they don't want to reward melo and let him dictate where he's going to go when their getting 20 cents on the dollar for it.

eventually though unless they wanna end up empty handed in july their going to need to make a move. there's no way in hell melo stays, at best their a 2nd round team and it would take alot of changes to be made there for him to even consider.

if im the knicks unless behind the scenes there's a for sure agreement that melo is going to sign with the knicks in july and the knicks are 120% sure he's going i try to make a trade for him now if i have even the smallest of doubts that he might go elsewhere. aside from amare i'm not putting anyone else on a pedastal in a potential trade as well, you have a chance to get a top 10 player in the league who you can make an argument for being top 5 depending on your opinion you get that guy however you need to, and again unless your completely certain he's going to sign with you in july you try and make a move now, denver is going to get more desperate as it gets closer to the trading deadline.

still i don't believe the he'll only sign the extension if he goes to new york talk. i could see chicago winning him over, dallas is mark cuban is able to work his magic, and the lakers if they were able to get the space (yes the laker part is a pipe dream but if the oppurtunity is there i could see melo looking at it)

eventually though unless they wanna end up empty handed in july their going to need to make a move.
How would they end up empty handed? The most likely scenario at this point is the Nuggets sign-and-trade him in the summer for a few 1st round picks, maybe a trade-exception as well as maybe 1-2 decent players. That'd be better than trading for players with bad contracts. If it's true he wants to join the Knicks then they'll just ship a couple of 1st rounders to Denver in July and in return the Nuggets would sign Melo to a $100+ mill deal and trade him to NYK.

eventually though unless they wanna end up empty handed in july their going to need to make a move.
How would they end up empty handed? The most likely scenario at this point is the Nuggets sign-and-trade him in the summer for a few 1st round picks, maybe a trade-exception as well as maybe 1-2 decent players. That'd be better than trading for players with bad contracts. If it's true he wants to join the Knicks then they'll just ship a couple of 1st rounders to Denver in July and in return the Nuggets would sign Melo to a $100+ mill deal and trade him to NYK.

Back
Top Bottom