Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Whatever, I think he's going to L.A.

Call me crazy blah blah blah. I see it going down

Wanna bet on it?
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laker fans think they're entitled to greatness...yeah, sure...the Nuggets are willing to trade Melo to the Lakers for Devin Ebanks and a Jordan Farmar retro...

Laker fans think they're entitled to greatness...yeah, sure...the Nuggets are willing to trade Melo to the Lakers for Devin Ebanks and a Jordan Farmar retro...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Coming from a guy who went from being a Raptors fan to D-riding Miami
laugh.gif

Been kinda hoping someone would start a post like this. I hope he ends up in New York, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in LA (Lakers) with all their recent problems

Been kinda hoping someone would start a post like this. I hope he ends up in New York, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in LA (Lakers) with all their recent problems

Coming from a guy who went from being a Raptors fan to D-riding Miami
laugh.gif

its NY or nothing with this guy. i think it would be better to  finish out the year in denver. they have a legit chance at going to the WCF and lakers arent exactly 72-10 
grin.gif

its NY or nothing with this guy. i think it would be better to  finish out the year in denver. they have a legit chance at going to the WCF and lakers arent exactly 72-10 
grin.gif

nycknicks105:
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
if he were to go to the Lakers i wouldn't be necessarily suprised.
There really are rumors of him going to the Lakers?
Who said there were?

Expecting you to respond with something like 'Oh, I thought this was a TRADE DISCUSSION thread,' I'lm just going to throw this out there: there's a lot of talk of Melo leaving, including many threads already made this season. Having a thread like this helps. Does it need to be titled 'Official Carmelo Discussion of Possibly Leaving to Another Team Thread' for you?

nycknicks105:
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
if he were to go to the Lakers i wouldn't be necessarily suprised.
There really are rumors of him going to the Lakers?
Who said there were?

Expecting you to respond with something like 'Oh, I thought this was a TRADE DISCUSSION thread,' I'lm just going to throw this out there: there's a lot of talk of Melo leaving, including many threads already made this season. Having a thread like this helps. Does it need to be titled 'Official Carmelo Discussion of Possibly Leaving to Another Team Thread' for you?

Yeup!

Yeup!

i would say the sense of entitlement is justified  considering that the lakers have been the most successful team in terms of titles, most consistent, and the best ran franchise in all 4 sports in the modern era 1970-present.

that being said. whoever trades for melo has all the leverage since he can leave at the end of the year and with all the sources talking about melo wanting to go to the knicks and picking his desired location it appears denver is reluctant to want to trade him there unless the offer is worth it for denver.

personally i think he ends up a knick but there's 2 other places i could see him going to and signing the extension with.   chicago and the lakers.     looking at the current laker team  it's good but it appears the other good teams in the west are catching up to them and they don't look as sharp as they have in the past. i'm familar with them turning it on when they need to but this team seems somewhat off regardless. if they could get a deal done with denver that would work it would be amazing but i don't think it would happen and i don't think they'd pull the trigger unless melo agreed to the extension.

i would say the sense of entitlement is justified  considering that the lakers have been the most successful team in terms of titles, most consistent, and the best ran franchise in all 4 sports in the modern era 1970-present.

that being said. whoever trades for melo has all the leverage since he can leave at the end of the year and with all the sources talking about melo wanting to go to the knicks and picking his desired location it appears denver is reluctant to want to trade him there unless the offer is worth it for denver.

personally i think he ends up a knick but there's 2 other places i could see him going to and signing the extension with.   chicago and the lakers.     looking at the current laker team  it's good but it appears the other good teams in the west are catching up to them and they don't look as sharp as they have in the past. i'm familar with them turning it on when they need to but this team seems somewhat off regardless. if they could get a deal done with denver that would work it would be amazing but i don't think it would happen and i don't think they'd pull the trigger unless melo agreed to the extension.

Back
Top Bottom