Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If this goes down the east will get even more stronger while the west looks as lame as ever.
Really?
laugh.gif

West>

Hey man, just adding fuel to the fire.
laugh.gif

Melo is one of my favorite players so I wanna join in on this damn it! 
tongue.gif

Hey man, just adding fuel to the fire.
laugh.gif

Melo is one of my favorite players so I wanna join in on this damn it! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

If this deal goes through, the Nets will be saving the Knicks from themselves. Sometimes, the best move is the one you don't make.

This.  

If I was a Knicks fan, I wouldn't be mad at Melo being in NJ. 

If this deal goes through, the Nets will be saving the Knicks from themselves. Sometimes, the best move is the one you don't make.

This.  

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This.  

how come?
I've been saying this in the Knicks thread but gutting this team now is stupid with how well we're doing and us trading for Melo isn't gonna make us a top team without the role players. The only team I was worried about getting him was the Bulls because they have a good team already. The Nets suck.

This.  

how come?
I've been saying this in the Knicks thread but gutting this team now is stupid with how well we're doing and us trading for Melo isn't gonna make us a top team without the role players. The only team I was worried about getting him was the Bulls because they have a good team already. The Nets suck.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This.  

how come?
I've been saying this in the Knicks thread but gutting this team now is stupid with how well we're doing and us trading for Melo isn't gonna make us a top team without the role players. The only team I was worried about getting him was the Bulls because they have a good team already deserve to rot in hell. The Nets suck.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

This.  

how come?
I've been saying this in the Knicks thread but gutting this team now is stupid with how well we're doing and us trading for Melo isn't gonna make us a top team without the role players. The only team I was worried about getting him was the Bulls because they have a good team already deserve to rot in hell. The Nets suck.

As a Nets fan, I don't think we could mess this up. We're not expected to sign Melo w/o an extension.

If he doesn't sign then fine. We have a plethora of draft picks. First round draft picks. We'll build the conventional way.

If he signs ok. And we still have like 2 draft picks. IMO Billy King has no problem backing off keeping everything we've got.

I still think we'll trade Murphy and someone else for Rip. Neither are getting any burn and can still play.

Back
Top Bottom