Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by Keef100Laflare

melo please go to the knicks..
pimp.gif

Is he really that desparate to get out of Denver?

Nets
sick.gif
laugh.gif

#!## would make sense if he went to NY, but who would they give up? (and Nets too? unless Denver wants to revamp soon).

Is he really that desparate to get out of Denver?

Nets
sick.gif
laugh.gif

#!## would make sense if he went to NY, but who would they give up? (and Nets too? unless Denver wants to revamp soon).

in my own opinion, AS a knick fan I want this man to come. But what would be so much better than DEN aside from his living situation?

in my own opinion, AS a knick fan I want this man to come. But what would be so much better than DEN aside from his living situation?

Originally Posted by air max 87

you guys laugh at 5 1st rounders..... but didnt the Nets get over on the nuggest when they sent Martin over there for 3 1st rounders
laugh.gif
and players? i think nuggets are still mad
laugh.gif
oh yeah.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ da nuggets front office on that bonehead move...can't even front, Jason kidd made that dude look SOOO good

Originally Posted by air max 87

you guys laugh at 5 1st rounders..... but didnt the Nets get over on the nuggest when they sent Martin over there for 3 1st rounders
laugh.gif
and players? i think nuggets are still mad
laugh.gif
oh yeah.....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ da nuggets front office on that bonehead move...can't even front, Jason kidd made that dude look SOOO good

nets are stupid if they gonna blow up that team for the sake of getting melo for half a year. going to ruin themselves

nets are stupid if they gonna blow up that team for the sake of getting melo for half a year. going to ruin themselves

I was upset at first, but now I can only chuckle at this.

Good luck rotting in NJ or Brooklyn.

I was upset at first, but now I can only chuckle at this.

Good luck rotting in NJ or Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom