Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season

307pvzr.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season

307pvzr.gif
laugh.gif

307pvzr.gif
laugh.gif

307pvzr.gif
roll.gif
I got confused at which Laker team got knocked out early that one year. As far as stars though Melo and STAT are more comparable to Pau and Kobe than AI & Melo.

307pvzr.gif
roll.gif
I got confused at which Laker team got knocked out early that one year. As far as stars though Melo and STAT are more comparable to Pau and Kobe than AI & Melo.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

will the players traded to the nuggets be in uniform on tuesday?
I figure they'll be called. Some won't since they'll be getting traded again.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

will the players traded to the nuggets be in uniform on tuesday?
I figure they'll be called. Some won't since they'll be getting traded again.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Losing Felton is huge

Meaning in a good way I'm assuming right? There's no other way it could be interpreted 
pimp.gif

not a huge loss imo. chauncey avging slightly higher than his career in points and he has solid assist numbers. felton's numbers weren't any better. the chemistry between him and amare is gone tho i admit. they had that pick and roll on lock, but its not big deal.

biggest thing is now the rest of the knicks have to step up. landry fields is gonna have to get more playing time, which is good. his fg pct is one of the highest in the league. we def need another center. not tryin to have amare be a center and turiaf needs backup. and both those dudes are 6'10, which could be a problem when facing the taller dudes. i say knicks go for marc gasol (free agent this summer), but thats just me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Losing Felton is huge

Meaning in a good way I'm assuming right? There's no other way it could be interpreted 
pimp.gif

not a huge loss imo. chauncey avging slightly higher than his career in points and he has solid assist numbers. felton's numbers weren't any better. the chemistry between him and amare is gone tho i admit. they had that pick and roll on lock, but its not big deal.

biggest thing is now the rest of the knicks have to step up. landry fields is gonna have to get more playing time, which is good. his fg pct is one of the highest in the league. we def need another center. not tryin to have amare be a center and turiaf needs backup. and both those dudes are 6'10, which could be a problem when facing the taller dudes. i say knicks go for marc gasol (free agent this summer), but thats just me
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom