Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

I have to think about that question philosophically

Translation= #$%+ sucks and I *$#@!+* hate Melo for doing this.
30t6p3b.gif
Pretty much. It's a dookey sandwich served by melo and they all have to take a bite. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season
let us not get carried away
that lakers team made the finals and took boston's best team to 6 games

lakers had a decent bench since your current starting center was our backup big
Nah I'm talking about when they got knocked out early or was Pau not on the team then? I might not be recalling correctly. I know Phil wasn't coaching that team Rudy T was.

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season

Nah I'm talking about when they got knocked out early or was Pau not on the team then? I might not be recalling correctly. I know Phil wasn't coaching that team Rudy T was.

Lol in another post.. I compared Melo-Amare to Kobe Gasol. But as a team no way.... we need depth and defensive players

Lol in another post.. I compared Melo-Amare to Kobe Gasol. But as a team no way.... we need depth and defensive players

Lakers made it to the finals the year they acquired Pau.

Lakers made it to the finals the year they acquired Pau.

we did not have gasol

it was just kobe taking a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs by himself

how are the knicks in terms of pics? You guys could get lucky even with a second rounder to build depth

we did not have gasol

it was just kobe taking a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs by himself

how are the knicks in terms of pics? You guys could get lucky even with a second rounder to build depth

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by diew its james

TY LAWSON STARTING OVER FELTON?!
Yeah for now.. Felton needs to know the plays first.
You must not know much about GK...
QFT 
watching the Nuggs/Warriors game a couple years ago made me realize what Denver/Karl's offense is all about 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by diew its james

TY LAWSON STARTING OVER FELTON?!
Yeah for now.. Felton needs to know the plays first.
You must not know much about GK...
QFT 
watching the Nuggs/Warriors game a couple years ago made me realize what Denver/Karl's offense is all about 
laugh.gif

I hope he was just pulling our leg on TY starting, Ray was a freaking co-cap here in NY then he has to be relegated to the bench?

Damn this is one of the reasons I feel bad for this man.

And seriously if it's even true that Donnie wasn't in entire control of this trade, that man should get a round of applause for even putting us in this position. And even an extension.

Dolan must have wanted Melo like no other to leave his other obligations and priorities to come and take it upon himself to get this man. We all know Dolan is the head honcho of this big cablevision operation and he has a lot of things to do.

Once I heard Dolan was involved, I KNEW this deal was gonna get done one way or another.

laugh.gif
for some reason I'm REALLY hoping that Wilson comes here in the offseason for cheaper than market value. But I can only hope.

I hope he was just pulling our leg on TY starting, Ray was a freaking co-cap here in NY then he has to be relegated to the bench?

Damn this is one of the reasons I feel bad for this man.

And seriously if it's even true that Donnie wasn't in entire control of this trade, that man should get a round of applause for even putting us in this position. And even an extension.

Dolan must have wanted Melo like no other to leave his other obligations and priorities to come and take it upon himself to get this man. We all know Dolan is the head honcho of this big cablevision operation and he has a lot of things to do.

Once I heard Dolan was involved, I KNEW this deal was gonna get done one way or another.

laugh.gif
for some reason I'm REALLY hoping that Wilson comes here in the offseason for cheaper than market value. But I can only hope.

congrats to the knicks, i dont wanna hear finals talk though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

only part of the trade that was OD was moz, other than that, not bad.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no one really talkin finals but i think Denver really pushed for Mozgov cuz the Russian owner will send a 1stround pick for him.

He's probably gonna sign Kirilenko too

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

no one really talkin finals but i think Denver really pushed for Mozgov cuz the Russian owner will send a 1stround pick for him.

He's probably gonna sign Kirilenko too

307pvzr.gif

Back
Top Bottom