Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Getting a defensive center (Dalembert please) will make us a top 3 team in the East. Besides that we're still a year or 2 away

Cory Brewer / Turiaf / Balkman / S. Williams for Dalembert
Let's throw in Bill Walker for the hell of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got anymore of those picks?
2015?

How are people comparing AI + Melo with STAT + MELO?

AI was a straight up ball hog.

Having Stat in the post forces you to double either him OR Carmelo and leads to more opportunities for each other. Pass to Amare, he gets doubled so he kicks out to Melo on the perimeter. And vice versa

How are people comparing AI + Melo with STAT + MELO?

AI was a straight up ball hog.

Having Stat in the post forces you to double either him OR Carmelo and leads to more opportunities for each other. Pass to Amare, he gets doubled so he kicks out to Melo on the perimeter. And vice versa

im one of the biggest knicks fans here and i love the melo trade but lets not get ahead of ourselves a championship
laugh.gif
... but we are working our way up there and if we get cp3 then we can talk... this team still needs a defensive center, backup point and a few more shooters...i will go say this though the  knicks are back... they won't do anything serious this year because it takes time to gel and get chemistry but after this year they will be an elite team... i mean elite team like a really good team but not good enough to win a championship ex. bulls, magic, thunder, etc...they can win 50 wins easy but not this year...im just worried about the health of those 2 melo and amare and building around those guys in the future to contend for a championship eventually

im one of the biggest knicks fans here and i love the melo trade but lets not get ahead of ourselves a championship
laugh.gif
... but we are working our way up there and if we get cp3 then we can talk... this team still needs a defensive center, backup point and a few more shooters...i will go say this though the  knicks are back... they won't do anything serious this year because it takes time to gel and get chemistry but after this year they will be an elite team... i mean elite team like a really good team but not good enough to win a championship ex. bulls, magic, thunder, etc...they can win 50 wins easy but not this year...im just worried about the health of those 2 melo and amare and building around those guys in the future to contend for a championship eventually

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season

We're not going deep this yea because of lack of defense and a center. We are more comparable to the Kobe & Pau team that didn't make it far than the AI and Melo Nuggets.

Of course I'd love for that to happen but that's beating all odds type of luck to even make it to the ECF.

We'll build around this team in the offseason. Expect 9 of the current Knicks not to be here by next season

Yeah you guys need a legit center and a bit more depth but. I know the East is loaded but I still think the Knicks are in that 2nd tier of teams in the L with teams like the Bulls, Magic, Thunder, and Mavs. I don't think many people would pick any of these teams to win it all but they're still threats and 'contenders'.

Either way a great trade for both sides IMO. When theres a top 10 player available you go get him point blank. Especially when no player of that caliber will be available until after next season.

God damn I can't wait for the playoff match ups in the East...

Yeah you guys need a legit center and a bit more depth but. I know the East is loaded but I still think the Knicks are in that 2nd tier of teams in the L with teams like the Bulls, Magic, Thunder, and Mavs. I don't think many people would pick any of these teams to win it all but they're still threats and 'contenders'.

Either way a great trade for both sides IMO. When theres a top 10 player available you go get him point blank. Especially when no player of that caliber will be available until after next season.

God damn I can't wait for the playoff match ups in the East...

I have to think about that question philosophically

Translation= #$%+ sucks and I *$#@!+* hate Melo for doing this.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

let us not get carried away
that lakers team made the finals and took boston's best team to 6 games

lakers had a decent bench since your current starting center was our backup big

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

let us not get carried away
that lakers team made the finals and took boston's best team to 6 games

lakers had a decent bench since your current starting center was our backup big

Originally Posted by HankMoody

30t6p3b.gif
Pretty much. It's a dookey sandwich served by melo and they all have to take a bite. 

Back
Top Bottom