Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by HOOD17

It's finally over thank you based god.

If your the knicks who do you go after Cp3, D-Will, or Dwight? I say you go after Dwight.
Dwight wants LA.
pimp.gif

Wonder if D'antoni will experiment with a Balkman/Amare front court, similar to his Marion/Amare lineups that had a lot of success. Went to the WCF in 05 and it might have been interesting if Joe Johnson didn't miss the 1st two games

Wonder if D'antoni will experiment with a Balkman/Amare front court, similar to his Marion/Amare lineups that had a lot of success. Went to the WCF in 05 and it might have been interesting if Joe Johnson didn't miss the 1st two games

If your the knicks who do you go after Cp3, D-Will, or Dwight? I say you go after Dwight.

May I ask how the Knicks can get any of those players? All 3 are worth max or near max contracts, especially Dwight. Melo and Amare are on the books 40+ mm (and increasing) for a while. Cap is 58mm and will probably decrease a little. They also have other players on the roster that get paid. It isn't happening in FA. They have no assets to trade. Thus, it isn't happening. 
Someone try to convince me otherwise. 
nerd.gif

May I ask how the Knicks can get any of those players? All 3 are worth max or near max contracts, especially Dwight. Melo and Amare are on the books 40+ mm (and increasing) for a while. Cap is 58mm and will probably decrease a little. They also have other players on the roster that get paid. It isn't happening in FA. They have no assets to trade. Thus, it isn't happening. 
nerd.gif

so who do u guys think will be the next dude who wants to play with a star?

dwight? dwill? cp3? someone else?

so who do u guys think will be the next dude who wants to play with a star?

dwight? dwill? cp3? someone else?

Noah is not a real center.

How you figure?

Plus, when I said they'll need a real center, I really mean they need rebounding.

The Bulls (whether Noah is a real center or not) rebound AND they play defense.

The Knicks are off to a good start, but they still have work to do.

Noah is not a real center.

How you figure?

Plus, when I said they'll need a real center, I really mean they need rebounding.

The Bulls (whether Noah is a real center or not) rebound AND they play defense.

The Knicks are off to a good start, but they still have work to do.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

nerd.gif

Thats what I was thinking.....but all these people on ESPN are saying they have lots of flexibility...i dont know

Originally Posted by HankMoody

nerd.gif

Thats what I was thinking.....but all these people on ESPN are saying they have lots of flexibility...i dont know

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The NBA gets even more watered down with this trade

salty, cause no one wants to play in Oakland.

I don't even care to be honest with u. But u know I'm right bout it being more watered down.

I don't even care to be honest with u. But u know I'm right bout it being more watered down.

No, you're right. And it only gets worse from here.

No, you're right. And it only gets worse from here.

Well. It was a fun run in Denver. But time for a change of scenery. I hope Melo and Amare are going to pick up their defense in New York. No defense = no chip. Also, ouch at two 20M plus players on the roster. Oh well. Unless Billups doesn't stay, then this deal turned out as I wanted to. Melo and Billups is a come up.

Back
Top Bottom