Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

I love Renaldo Balkman being back in New York by the way.... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

He's wearing 13

Yep.

Wikipedia confirmed this.
laugh.gif

I'm wondering when the Knicks are going to have news conference to introduce Melo and co.

Originally Posted by franchise3

He's wearing 13

Yep.

Wikipedia confirmed this.
laugh.gif

I'm wondering when the Knicks are going to have news conference to introduce Melo and co.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by AG 47

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif
You're going to need a real center for the playoffs.
oh yeah because noah,garnett/perk, dwight ill even go as far to say bosh will kill that boy by himself

how many playoff teams have real centers though? you only really need them if you play the lakers or the celtics. Maybe the Spurs depending if Duncan can summon his former self for a few spurts during games.

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif
oh yeah because noah,garnett/perk, dwight ill even go as far to say bosh will kill that boy by himself

how many playoff teams have real centers though? you only really need them if you play the lakers or the celtics. Maybe the Spurs depending if Duncan can summon his former self for a few spurts during games.

carmelo sucked on conan, why cant he ease up a bit? it was announced a few hours later HE KNEW at least 99.9% where he was going............jesus
he didnt even want to touch the jersey conan made for him

Originally Posted by knightngale

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif

Bulls
Magic
Celtics

And that's just in the East. They're going to need a Center if they plan on doing more than 1st round exits.

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif

Bulls
Magic
Celtics

And that's just in the East. They're going to need a Center if they plan on doing more than 1st round exits.

carmelo sucked on conan, why cant he ease up a bit? it was announced a few hours later HE KNEW at least 99.9% where he was going............jesus
he didnt even want to touch the jersey conan made for him

So is Melo gonna get introduced in Times Square?

That was the plan for Lebron.

BTW, where the hell is The GR8?

So is Melo gonna get introduced in Times Square?

That was the plan for Lebron.

BTW, where the hell is The GR8?

congrats knick fans on getting melo

hopefully yall stay in the 6th spot and we see yall in the 1st round

congrats knick fans on getting melo

hopefully yall stay in the 6th spot and we see yall in the 1st round

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif

Bulls
Magic
Celtics

Noah is not a real center. I forgot about the Magic but they stay shooting 3s instead of going to Howard.

C - Turiaf

laugh.gif

Bulls
Magic
Celtics

Noah is not a real center. I forgot about the Magic but they stay shooting 3s instead of going to Howard.

It's finally over thank you based god.

If your the knicks who do you go after Cp3, D-Will, or Dwight? I say you go after Dwight.

It's finally over thank you based god.

If your the knicks who do you go after Cp3, D-Will, or Dwight? I say you go after Dwight.

Back
Top Bottom