Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

So our lineup is:

PG - Billups

SG- Fields

SF - Melo

PF - Stat

C - Turiaf

Bench- Brewer, Shawne Willams, Shelden Williams, Toney Douglas, Azabuike, Balkman, Carter, Walker etc.

We need a defensive Center this offseason.

PLUS!

Billups contract runs out in the summer of 2012....

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Minnesota won here, no? Corey Brewer for Curry's expiring and Anthony Randolph? Sounds good to me.
he is letting other teams become good for no reason

no decent free agent will wanna sign with the twolves...twolves need to trade for talent not cap space unless they wanna be the clippers

So our lineup is:

PG - Billups

SG- Fields

SF - Melo

PF - Stat

C - Turiaf

Bench- Brewer, Shawne Willams, Shelden Williams, Toney Douglas, Azabuike, Balkman, Carter, Walker etc.

We need a defensive Center this offseason.

PLUS!

Billups contract runs out in the summer of 2012....

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Minnesota won here, no? Corey Brewer for Curry's expiring and Anthony Randolph? Sounds good to me.
he is letting other teams become good for no reason

no decent free agent will wanna sign with the twolves...twolves need to trade for talent not cap space unless they wanna be the clippers

Renaldo Balkman a Knick again?

w9jnfd.jpg

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Kahn helped Miami form the big three and the Knicks get Melo.
laugh.gif

By doing so he got Carmelo Anthony out of the Timberwolves division and into another conference... while getting Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph and Curry's expiring.

He has a knack for hitting on these little deals (Darko, Beasley).... so let's give this one time.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Kahn helped Miami form the big three and the Knicks get Melo.
laugh.gif

By doing so he got Carmelo Anthony out of the Timberwolves division and into another conference... while getting Michael Beasley, Anthony Randolph and Curry's expiring.

He has a knack for hitting on these little deals (Darko, Beasley).... so let's give this one time.

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by frankl1001

where does the warriors draft picks come from?

???? someone explain this
sign and trade from david lee last summer for turiaf, randolph, azubuike and the picks i think

damn i didnt even know we gave up 2, i thought only 1
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by frankl1001

where does the warriors draft picks come from?

???? someone explain this
sign and trade from david lee last summer for turiaf, randolph, azubuike and the picks i think

damn i didnt even know we gave up 2, i thought only 1
30t6p3b.gif

It's whatever. Rubio's not doing well... but the Timberwolves are literally being built around him (despite him not being here yet) so we'll see what happens when he's actually here.

Hey... and many thought Kevin Love was going to be traded for Anthony Randolph over the summer? Remember that? Now we have both of them. Yeah, Randolph hasn't done anything... but he'll get the burn he seeks finally.

It's whatever. Rubio's not doing well... but the Timberwolves are literally being built around him (despite him not being here yet) so we'll see what happens when he's actually here.

Hey... and many thought Kevin Love was going to be traded for Anthony Randolph over the summer? Remember that? Now we have both of them. Yeah, Randolph hasn't done anything... but he'll get the burn he seeks finally.

Denver actually came out pretty decent in the deal considering Gallo was a late edition thrown out by the Knicks in quasi-desperation. Walsh looked to have the upper hand through most of this and then the Knicks caved. Thomas still an influence? 

Back
Top Bottom