Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Live in NY but was never a fan cuz of Gallinari and Chandler, two soft *%$ bums I could never stand

but now with Stat and Melo..go Knicks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The Knicks are so stupid it is ridiculous, the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. And Melo. Melo Melo Melo. I lost respect for this dude when in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were playing the Spurs, he was getting his #!* busted by Ginobili all night, and while running back up the court, he tripped Ginobili and pushed him down. Lost respect for him then. Two players that are so selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. But I will give him one thing, at least he told Denver he wanted out, which gave them a chance to trade him and actually get some talent for him. He did the Nuggets dirty, but nowhere near as dirty as #6 did Cleveland, so at least in that sense, he has a bit more integrity than #6.

This thing that they call the NBA, is not the game I love. It has lost it's luster for me. I think this generation of players are ruining the game with their wanting to be famous instead of just being basketball players that get famous. They are hustling backwards in my opinion. When you start playing basketball, you play it for the love of the game, the competition. You didn't play it to become famous or popular. You played to become good and beat other good players. You wanted to beat the best teams with your own squad, not join a super squad, but play with your own squad and win. You played for the game itself, and whatever else came with it, you were grateful for it and benefited from it. But now it's all backwards, and the game is worse for it. Thats's why you can see a player quit in the playoffs and get away with because he knows that if he wins, he'll look like even more of an @$@+@!@ for leaving a team after winning or playing for a title. That's why a player can get away with giving a half effort because he doesn't like a city no more, or a team no more or he wanna play in a particular city. That's why players can fake injuries so their team won't make the playoffs and people can say the team is getting better. That's why all this sucka stuff can happen. This generation of players in the NBA now, SUCKS, and they have ruined the game I love. I swear to god I hope LA, Boston, or San Antonio win the championship.

I don't like it, and to me, the NBA is dying. I don't love it like I used to.
16a5tuo.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by Gob

Man I really feel bad we gave up Gallo, Chandler and Felton. But hopefully it all comes together in the end.

It won't way 2much to give up should have just waited

Live in NY but was never a fan cuz of Gallinari and Chandler, two soft *%$ bums I could never stand

but now with Stat and Melo..go Knicks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The Knicks are so stupid it is ridiculous, the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. And Melo. Melo Melo Melo. I lost respect for this dude when in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were playing the Spurs, he was getting his #!* busted by Ginobili all night, and while running back up the court, he tripped Ginobili and pushed him down. Lost respect for him then. Two players that are so selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. But I will give him one thing, at least he told Denver he wanted out, which gave them a chance to trade him and actually get some talent for him. He did the Nuggets dirty, but nowhere near as dirty as #6 did Cleveland, so at least in that sense, he has a bit more integrity than #6.

This thing that they call the NBA, is not the game I love. It has lost it's luster for me. I think this generation of players are ruining the game with their wanting to be famous instead of just being basketball players that get famous. They are hustling backwards in my opinion. When you start playing basketball, you play it for the love of the game, the competition. You didn't play it to become famous or popular. You played to become good and beat other good players. You wanted to beat the best teams with your own squad, not join a super squad, but play with your own squad and win. You played for the game itself, and whatever else came with it, you were grateful for it and benefited from it. But now it's all backwards, and the game is worse for it. Thats's why you can see a player quit in the playoffs and get away with because he knows that if he wins, he'll look like even more of an @$@+@!@ for leaving a team after winning or playing for a title. That's why a player can get away with giving a half effort because he doesn't like a city no more, or a team no more or he wanna play in a particular city. That's why players can fake injuries so their team won't make the playoffs and people can say the team is getting better. That's why all this sucka stuff can happen. This generation of players in the NBA now, SUCKS, and they have ruined the game I love. I swear to god I hope LA, Boston, or San Antonio win the championship.

I don't like it, and to me, the NBA is dying. I don't love it like I used to.
16a5tuo.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by Gob

Man I really feel bad we gave up Gallo, Chandler and Felton. But hopefully it all comes together in the end.

It won't way 2much to give up should have just waited

What a great trade for the Knicks. They will be a force in the future along with the bulls.

The winners here are the WC and the knicks. The losers are the miami heat, chicago bulls, and denver nuggets.

I still can't believe they got a superstar for trash
laugh.gif

wait add the twolves to the losers list cause they will stay losing for years to come

congrats to melo and the knicks...
this is good for basketball

i'm a lebron fan till the end

but the knicks have no business being a subpar team 

Bring on the 90's heat vs knicks rivalry 

What a great trade for the Knicks. They will be a force in the future along with the bulls.

The winners here are the WC and the knicks. The losers are the miami heat, chicago bulls, and denver nuggets.

I still can't believe they got a superstar for trash
laugh.gif

wait add the twolves to the losers list cause they will stay losing for years to come

congrats to melo and the knicks...
this is good for basketball

i'm a lebron fan till the end

but the knicks have no business being a subpar team 

Bring on the 90's heat vs knicks rivalry 

Back
Top Bottom