Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you guys are $*@%%#* crazy. so its ok for miami to gut their roster out but not new york? get the *!@$ outta here with that.

galinari was overrated. chandler and felton were gone next year regardless. muskgov or what ever his $*@%%#* name is was trash on a stick.

new york basically traded galinari and trash that wasnt gonna be here next year for arguably a top 5 player and chauncey billups who is still better than felton.

next year they can worry about filling out the roster. and they still have a chance to get williams or paul in the future.

are you guys just mad because its the knicks? or that the east is getting stronger?

in the meantimes carter and balkman are servicable reserves. sheldon williams is just trash.

oh and 2 2nd round picks?? really? you can get better players from the dleague than 2 second rounders...

to me this trade was a wash because none of the trash traded was gonna be on the roster next year except for galinari..
Preach my dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Knicks fans don't get too hype. Have fun with first round exits the next 5 years.

laugh.gif
U  MAD??
LMAO STOP.
Wake me up when they can play D and rebound. Like I said they're the Nuggets when they got AI and Melo. 

Knicks fans don't get too hype. Have fun with first round exits the next 5 years.

laugh.gif
U  MAD??
LMAO STOP.
Wake me up when they can play D and rebound. Like I said they're the Nuggets when they got AI and Melo. 

Originally Posted by franchise3

At the end of the day, Denver definitely won out.

This considering they 'coulda lost Melo for nothing'

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
PLEASE. Denver LOST. They were forced to trade anthony. and anthony ended up hand cuffing the nuggets because he didnt want to sign an extension with the nets. derrick favors, devin harris, and 4 1st round picks? or the trash new york gave up? come on now
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

you know who won? the western conference did
laugh.gif

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
PLEASE. Denver LOST. They were forced to trade anthony. and anthony ended up hand cuffing the nuggets because he didnt want to sign an extension with the nets. derrick favors, devin harris, and 4 1st round picks? or the trash new york gave up? come on now
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

Good lord the NBA has come back to the East
laugh.gif
. Y'all have fun fighting in the playoff. Kobe will chill over here with little competition . The only real competition for Lakers is OKC and Spurs

Good lord the NBA has come back to the East
laugh.gif
. Y'all have fun fighting in the playoff. Kobe will chill over here with little competition . The only real competition for Lakers is OKC and Spurs

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What you're saying is true, but, the Nuggets still got a lot.

Considering NY coulda drew the line in the sand and said *%*+ you, this is our 'final offer' take it or leave it.

They did, and 24 hours later, caved and included 2 2nd rders and Moz.

WC definitely won though

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What you're saying is true, but, the Nuggets still got a lot.

Considering NY coulda drew the line in the sand and said *%*+ you, this is our 'final offer' take it or leave it.

They did, and 24 hours later, caved and included 2 2nd rders and Moz.

WC definitely won though

Originally Posted by PMatic

Got to give credit to Denver's management. They made out pretty well, much better than expected.

However, I don't think the New York overpaid either. They were going to lose Chandler this summer, Mozgov might be a backup center if things work out, Felton and Billups is a wash. So really it is Gallinari + picks for Melo, which is justifiable.
Exactly.
The bigger issue is that Melo put the team through unnecessary financial strain for the future, and this could have a huge impact on the FO if Donnie was overruled in his decisions.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Got to give credit to Denver's management. They made out pretty well, much better than expected.

However, I don't think the New York overpaid either. They were going to lose Chandler this summer, Mozgov might be a backup center if things work out, Felton and Billups is a wash. So really it is Gallinari + picks for Melo, which is justifiable.
Exactly.
The bigger issue is that Melo put the team through unnecessary financial strain for the future, and this could have a huge impact on the FO if Donnie was overruled in his decisions.

laugh.gif
U  MAD??
LMAO STOP.
ill take amare over iverson for rebounding
grin.gif

laugh.gif
U  MAD??
LMAO STOP.
ill take amare over iverson for rebounding
grin.gif

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

so now its basically LA,OKC & SA damn Kobe's loving that
Please dont say you forgot DAL

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

so now its basically LA,OKC & SA damn Kobe's loving that
Please dont say you forgot DAL

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

NY gutted their roster for them and gave up all their possible trade assets minus Fields. Denver could have easily lost Melo for nothing this offseason but they made NY cave in even though they had leverage over the Nugs. That team has no depth, no D, no rebounding...how are they a threat to any real contender. Riddle me that.

That's a lot to get.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Denver lost...

laugh.gif

NY gutted their roster for them and gave up all their possible trade assets minus Fields. Denver could have easily lost Melo for nothing this offseason but they made NY cave in even though they had leverage over the Nugs. That team has no depth, no D, no rebounding...how are they a threat to any real contender. Riddle me that.

Back
Top Bottom