Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

The Knicks are so stupid it is ridiculous, the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. And Melo. Melo Melo Melo. I lost respect for this dude when in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were playing the Spurs, he was getting his #!* busted by Ginobili all night, and while running back up the court, he tripped Ginobili and pushed him down. Lost respect for him then. Two players that are so selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. But I will give him one thing, at least he told Denver he wanted out, which gave them a chance to trade him and actually get some talent for him. He did the Nuggets dirty, but nowhere near as dirty as #6 did Cleveland, so at least in that sense, he has a bit more integrity than #6.

This thing that they call the NBA, is not the game I love. It has lost it's luster for me. I think this generation of players are ruining the game with their wanting to be famous instead of just being basketball players that get famous. They are hustling backwards in my opinion. When you start playing basketball, you play it for the love of the game, the competition. You didn't play it to become famous or popular. You played to become good and beat other good players. You wanted to beat the best teams with your own squad, not join a super squad, but play with your own squad and win. You played for the game itself, and whatever else came with it, you were grateful for it and benefited from it. But now it's all backwards, and the game is worse for it. Thats's why you can see a player quit in the playoffs and get away with because he knows that if he wins, he'll look like even more of an @$@+@!@ for leaving a team after winning or playing for a title. That's why a player can get away with giving a half effort because he doesn't like a city no more, or a team no more or he wanna play in a particular city. That's why players can fake injuries so their team won't make the playoffs and people can say the team is getting better. That's why all this sucka stuff can happen. This generation of players in the NBA now, SUCKS, and they have ruined the game I love. I swear to god I hope LA, Boston, or San Antonio win the championship.

I don't like it, and to me, the NBA is dying. I don't love it like I used to.

The Knicks are so stupid it is ridiculous, the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. And Melo. Melo Melo Melo. I lost respect for this dude when in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were playing the Spurs, he was getting his #!* busted by Ginobili all night, and while running back up the court, he tripped Ginobili and pushed him down. Lost respect for him then. Two players that are so selfish, self-centered, and arrogant. But I will give him one thing, at least he told Denver he wanted out, which gave them a chance to trade him and actually get some talent for him. He did the Nuggets dirty, but nowhere near as dirty as #6 did Cleveland, so at least in that sense, he has a bit more integrity than #6.

This thing that they call the NBA, is not the game I love. It has lost it's luster for me. I think this generation of players are ruining the game with their wanting to be famous instead of just being basketball players that get famous. They are hustling backwards in my opinion. When you start playing basketball, you play it for the love of the game, the competition. You didn't play it to become famous or popular. You played to become good and beat other good players. You wanted to beat the best teams with your own squad, not join a super squad, but play with your own squad and win. You played for the game itself, and whatever else came with it, you were grateful for it and benefited from it. But now it's all backwards, and the game is worse for it. Thats's why you can see a player quit in the playoffs and get away with because he knows that if he wins, he'll look like even more of an @$@+@!@ for leaving a team after winning or playing for a title. That's why a player can get away with giving a half effort because he doesn't like a city no more, or a team no more or he wanna play in a particular city. That's why players can fake injuries so their team won't make the playoffs and people can say the team is getting better. That's why all this sucka stuff can happen. This generation of players in the NBA now, SUCKS, and they have ruined the game I love. I swear to god I hope LA, Boston, or San Antonio win the championship.

I don't like it, and to me, the NBA is dying. I don't love it like I used to.

The knicks gave up nothing really.gallo is a bum so is mosgov only dude I will miss is felton cause him and stat were in sink.

The knicks gave up nothing really.gallo is a bum so is mosgov only dude I will miss is felton cause him and stat were in sink.

Ya'll do know this is gonna be the same run around come 2012 right?

Everybody was so 'sure' Melo wanted NY bad enough he was content with leaving money on the table and signing with NYK via FA outright.

Let's see if CP3 and Deron leave money on the table to go play with Amare + Melo

Ya'll do know this is gonna be the same run around come 2012 right?

Everybody was so 'sure' Melo wanted NY bad enough he was content with leaving money on the table and signing with NYK via FA outright.

Let's see if CP3 and Deron leave money on the table to go play with Amare + Melo

Finally we can stop talking about this

I think Melo makes the NY slightly better but I still don't see them beating Boston,Miami,Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs cause they don't play any D

melo in NYK
pimp.gif

Finally we can stop talking about this

I think Melo makes the NY slightly better but I still don't see them beating Boston,Miami,Chicago or Orlando in the playoffs cause they don't play any D

I'm glad its finally over but then again, this is going to happen all over again with CP3. Don't they have the same agent?

Chris_Broussard
Knicks also getting Corey Brewer from Minnesota in the three- team trade. Curry and Randolph go to Minny

I'm glad its finally over but then again, this is going to happen all over again with CP3. Don't they have the same agent?

Chris_Broussard
Knicks also getting Corey Brewer from Minnesota in the three- team trade. Curry and Randolph go to Minny

Back
Top Bottom