Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

That Knicks/Heat game on Sunday definitely got a lot more interesting.
laugh.gif

That Knicks/Heat game on Sunday definitely got a lot more interesting.
laugh.gif

IMO nothing's going to change with the standings in the future. That is until Boston's 3 leaves (retires)

Got to give credit to Denver's management. They made out pretty well, much better than expected.

However, I don't think the New York overpaid either. They were going to lose Chandler this summer, Mozgov might be a backup center if things work out, Felton and Billups is a wash. So really it is Gallinari + picks for Melo, which is justifiable.

Got to give credit to Denver's management. They made out pretty well, much better than expected.

However, I don't think the New York overpaid either. They were going to lose Chandler this summer, Mozgov might be a backup center if things work out, Felton and Billups is a wash. So really it is Gallinari + picks for Melo, which is justifiable.

IMO nothing's going to change with the standings in the future. That is until Boston's 3 leaves (retires)

you guys are $*@%%#* crazy. so its ok for miami to gut their roster out but not new york? get the *!@$ outta here with that.

galinari was overrated. chandler and felton were gone next year regardless. muskgov or what ever his $*@%%#* name is was trash on a stick.

new york basically traded galinari and trash that wasnt gonna be here next year for arguably a top 5 player and chauncey billups who is still better than felton.

next year they can worry about filling out the roster. and they still have a chance to get williams or paul in the future.

are you guys just mad because its the knicks? or that the east is getting stronger?

in the meantimes carter and balkman are servicable reserves. sheldon williams is just trash.

oh and 2 2nd round picks?? really? you can get better players from the dleague than 2 second rounders...

to me this trade was a wash because none of the trash traded was gonna be on the roster next year except for galinari..

you guys are $*@%%#* crazy. so its ok for miami to gut their roster out but not new york? get the *!@$ outta here with that.

galinari was overrated. chandler and felton were gone next year regardless. muskgov or what ever his $*@%%#* name is was trash on a stick.

new york basically traded galinari and trash that wasnt gonna be here next year for arguably a top 5 player and chauncey billups who is still better than felton.

next year they can worry about filling out the roster. and they still have a chance to get williams or paul in the future.

are you guys just mad because its the knicks? or that the east is getting stronger?

in the meantimes carter and balkman are servicable reserves. sheldon williams is just trash.

oh and 2 2nd round picks?? really? you can get better players from the dleague than 2 second rounders...

to me this trade was a wash because none of the trash traded was gonna be on the roster next year except for galinari..

I hate this NBA superfriends crap, gonna be even worse when Dwight Howard is a free agent
30t6p3b.gif

(Yes I'm salty)

Feel sorry for George Karl, he's gonna step down at the end of the season. You can tell he wasn't his usual self this season

I hate this NBA superfriends crap, gonna be even worse when Dwight Howard is a free agent
30t6p3b.gif

(Yes I'm salty)

Feel sorry for George Karl, he's gonna step down at the end of the season. You can tell he wasn't his usual self this season

Man I really feel bad we gave up Gallo, Chandler and Felton. But hopefully it all comes together in the end.

Man I really feel bad we gave up Gallo, Chandler and Felton. But hopefully it all comes together in the end.

pimp.gif
 Melo and Stat

We NEED Billups to suit up or we're screwed this year...and I hope we keep Randolph and just let him play. Call me an optimist, but I still feel like he could be a good 5 on this team with his defense, rebounding and ability to finish. No reason to trade him now (besides being in D'Antoni's doghouse)

pimp.gif
 Melo and Stat

We NEED Billups to suit up or we're screwed this year...and I hope we keep Randolph and just let him play. Call me an optimist, but I still feel like he could be a good 5 on this team with his defense, rebounding and ability to finish. No reason to trade him now (besides being in D'Antoni's doghouse)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Preach my dude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom