Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Lawson and Felton gonna be back together rocking powder blue huh?

They never played together to begin with, but w/e.

Anyway, Knicks got their sphincter violated, no vaseline. However, if they get CP3 next year,
sick.gif
SMH at myself, for some reason i coulda swore they played together.

Anyway, Knicks got their sphincter violated, no vaseline. However, if they get CP3 next year,
sick.gif

Denver was gonna trade either PG they got back, Harris or Felton. Nets gonna swing two first rounders for Mozgov and maybe Gallo
eek.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

How is this a great trade for Denver?

The only pieces of significance are Gallo and that first round pick. We wouldn't even be able to have kept Chandler if we wanted Melo in the offseason. Felton for Billups is a wash. Mozgov is an unknown but dude was gettin' 0 burn in the beginning of the year and only did so cuz we had no other options.

This might seem like were on the losing end of this deal short term but man, these players we gave up are replaceable and let's face it, we woulda made some noise in the playoffs but we were not championship material with the team that we had. With Melo + STat, we are one step closer to being a championship contender.
Exactly. Dudes is just seeing names right now. I will say that all the picks on top was a little much. But you are getting a guy who can score 25+ pretty much whenever he wants and a PG who knows what it takes to win.

I think Billups will play ball. He would have asked for a buyout from the Nets cuz they suck. But the Knicks are a good squad. He should play ball. I would hope the Knicks would have made sure of that before they gave away Felton. That would make this a dumb trade cuz then they are stuck with Anthony Carter running the squad or TD. That would be a major oversight.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

How is this a great trade for Denver?

The only pieces of significance are Gallo and that first round pick. We wouldn't even be able to have kept Chandler if we wanted Melo in the offseason. Felton for Billups is a wash. Mozgov is an unknown but dude was gettin' 0 burn in the beginning of the year and only did so cuz we had no other options.

This might seem like were on the losing end of this deal short term but man, these players we gave up are replaceable and let's face it, we woulda made some noise in the playoffs but we were not championship material with the team that we had. With Melo + STat, we are one step closer to being a championship contender.
Exactly. Dudes is just seeing names right now. I will say that all the picks on top was a little much. But you are getting a guy who can score 25+ pretty much whenever he wants and a PG who knows what it takes to win.

I think Billups will play ball. He would have asked for a buyout from the Nets cuz they suck. But the Knicks are a good squad. He should play ball. I would hope the Knicks would have made sure of that before they gave away Felton. That would make this a dumb trade cuz then they are stuck with Anthony Carter running the squad or TD. That would be a major oversight.

Denver was gonna trade either PG they got back, Harris or Felton. Nets gonna swing two first rounders for Mozgov and maybe Gallo
eek.gif

sick.gif
I think you meant CAROLINA BLUE 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
I think you meant CAROLINA BLUE 
laugh.gif

I like it

Billups>Felton (come playoff time)
and glad they kept Fields

But who's gonna be that guy to stretch the floor? Williams gonna be stepping up now? Knicks experts, fill me in.

I like it

Billups>Felton (come playoff time)
and glad they kept Fields

But who's gonna be that guy to stretch the floor? Williams gonna be stepping up now? Knicks experts, fill me in.

How did NY get GOT?

Melo will sign the extension now

and they have stat and fields.

How did NY get GOT?

Melo will sign the extension now

and they have stat and fields.

Back
Top Bottom