Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Denver actually came out pretty decent in the deal considering Gallo was a late edition thrown out by the Knicks in quasi-desperation. Walsh looked to have the upper hand through most of this and then the Knicks caved. Thomas still an influence? 

Glad the deal is finally done, glad Melo's gone, but bitter that Billups was involved.

As crazy as it may sound, I think Denver made out pretty good.

Glad the deal is finally done, glad Melo's gone, but bitter that Billups was involved.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Josh was going to blow up the team anyway.  At least the Nuggz get some picks.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Josh was going to blow up the team anyway.  At least the Nuggz get some picks.

Originally Posted by durantula

whats good with rubio though, isnt he coming next year or something like that

According to reports yeah. Kahn and everyone else in that front office is dead-set on him starting his career in a Timberwolves jersey. You can say he won't play here but do you really think they were willing to wait two years for him to get here and then all of a sudden they would trade him right when we're about to get him? No
laugh.gif
... the only way I see that going down if it's some type of blockbuster trade or something.

If Rubio ever plays in the NBA, he will start his career in a Wolves uniform. Where he decides to go after that is his choice.

Originally Posted by durantula

whats good with rubio though, isnt he coming next year or something like that

According to reports yeah. Kahn and everyone else in that front office is dead-set on him starting his career in a Timberwolves jersey. You can say he won't play here but do you really think they were willing to wait two years for him to get here and then all of a sudden they would trade him right when we're about to get him? No
laugh.gif
... the only way I see that going down if it's some type of blockbuster trade or something.

If Rubio ever plays in the NBA, he will start his career in a Wolves uniform. Where he decides to go after that is his choice.

Melo & Amar'e are going to be scary. Knicks still have some spots to fill but they are definitly moving in the right direction, especially after this deal.

Melo & Amar'e are going to be scary. Knicks still have some spots to fill but they are definitly moving in the right direction, especially after this deal.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

15 and 30 are retired for the Knicks isn't it? What number would Melo wear?

I'm gonna guess he's gonna wear 22, for his high school days. 

Has he wore 30 before? 

Edit: Nvm, 22 is retired. 13? 
ohwell.gif
 not feelin it.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

15 and 30 are retired for the Knicks isn't it? What number would Melo wear?

I'm gonna guess he's gonna wear 22, for his high school days. 

Has he wore 30 before? 

Edit: Nvm, 22 is retired. 13? 
ohwell.gif
 not feelin it.

Back
Top Bottom