Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

I dont see the nuggets sending melo to the knicks, i think their gonna force the issue to the very end.

i just want this to be over with, knicks fans are getting worse to deal with
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont see the nuggets sending melo to the knicks, i think their gonna force the issue to the very end.

i just want this to be over with, knicks fans are getting worse to deal with
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There has to be some bad rumors about the current Nets coaching staff, front office, or the organization as a whole for players who know that the team will be moving to Brooklyn and yet still want no parts of the team. I can understand BK/NYC isn't for everybody but damn
laugh.gif

There has to be some bad rumors about the current Nets coaching staff, front office, or the organization as a whole for players who know that the team will be moving to Brooklyn and yet still want no parts of the team. I can understand BK/NYC isn't for everybody but damn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Been kinda hoping someone would start a post like this. I hope he ends up in New York, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in LA (Lakers) with all their recent problems
Lakers would have to give up Staples Center for that !##$%, +$*! outta here with that outlandish trade speculation.
really? like the gasol trade?
it can happen once, it can happen again... 

would i like to see him the a lakers uni? no, i like to see the NBA good from top to bottom, not just the super teams...

the knicks being good again is great for basketball, the magic made a move, now its time for new york.... 

eyes.gif

Everyone knows why that trade was made.

jerry_west_20100808200859_640_480.JPG

It was a gift.

Same with McHale trading KG to the Celtics.

can you please explain to me why cleveland and toronto traded lebron james and chris bosh to miami for a bowl of %@$# with a side order of empty cups? Worse trades have happend.

And i know Lebron and Bosh were free agents but when its all said and done in history they were traded.

The toronto and cleveland franchises took it up the %*@ and smiled(trading them to allow them to get more money).

So was riley %!%#%+$ both gms of cleveland and toronto?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by playmaker86

Been kinda hoping someone would start a post like this. I hope he ends up in New York, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in LA (Lakers) with all their recent problems
Lakers would have to give up Staples Center for that !##$%, +$*! outta here with that outlandish trade speculation.
really? like the gasol trade?
it can happen once, it can happen again... 

would i like to see him the a lakers uni? no, i like to see the NBA good from top to bottom, not just the super teams...

the knicks being good again is great for basketball, the magic made a move, now its time for new york.... 

eyes.gif

Everyone knows why that trade was made.

jerry_west_20100808200859_640_480.JPG

It was a gift.

Same with McHale trading KG to the Celtics.

can you please explain to me why cleveland and toronto traded lebron james and chris bosh to miami for a bowl of %@$# with a side order of empty cups? Worse trades have happend.

And i know Lebron and Bosh were free agents but when its all said and done in history they were traded.

The toronto and cleveland franchises took it up the %*@ and smiled(trading them to allow them to get more money).

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no

Originally Posted by NobleKane

no

Wasnt Jerry West out of the front office at the time of the Gasol trade?

If so he cant be held responsible.

Wasnt Jerry West out of the front office at the time of the Gasol trade?

If so he cant be held responsible.

^
30t6p3b.gif

He's reffering to Jerry West while he was in front office in Memphis.  He basically gave the green light on the Gasol Trade to help his former tema out, why else would anyone approve that trade.  Same with McHale and the TWolves-Celtics.

^
30t6p3b.gif

He's reffering to Jerry West while he was in front office in Memphis.  He basically gave the green light on the Gasol Trade to help his former tema out, why else would anyone approve that trade.  Same with McHale and the TWolves-Celtics.

Again, Jerry West had retired that previous summer and had no part in the Gasol trade.

Again, Jerry West had retired that previous summer and had no part in the Gasol trade.

This thread is like a horoscope. If it's good, you believe firmly it'll happen. If it's bad, you wish nothing but the worst for whoever made the prediction.

This thread is like a horoscope. If it's good, you believe firmly it'll happen. If it's bad, you wish nothing but the worst for whoever made the prediction.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Why won't Melo come to Chicago? Seriously.

Rose, Booz, Noah, Melo ..
What you mean in the off season? Cuz yall really have nothing to offer Denver.

Melo won't go to the Chi cuz NY is obviously a better option. Not just from how the team is currently but all the cap flexibility we have for next season.

Back
Top Bottom