Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

"I think we made a very good tactical decision to force (the) Knicks to pay as much as they can," Prokhorov said. "So it's very good, it's very interesting, it's very competitive."

sick.gif

"I think we made a very good tactical decision to force (the) Knicks to pay as much as they can," Prokhorov said. "So it's very good, it's very interesting, it's very competitive."

sick.gif

If I was denver I would rather be a lottery team next year and start from scratch rather then take the trash the knicks are offering. 

If I was denver I would rather be a lottery team next year and start from scratch rather then take the trash the knicks are offering. 

felton, gallo, chandler, a pick, and savings is trash? for someone who can leave for nothing?

oh you're a lakers fan on NT, chances are you're not too bright

felton, gallo, chandler, a pick, and savings is trash? for someone who can leave for nothing?

oh you're a lakers fan on NT, chances are you're not too bright

@KBerg_CBS Correction for all you capologists out there: Source says Minn sends Corey Brewer to Denver in proposed Melo deal. #NBA
Denver must really like their SFs.
laugh.gif

@KBerg_CBS Correction for all you capologists out there: Source says Minn sends Corey Brewer to Denver in proposed Melo deal. #NBA
Denver must really like their SFs.
laugh.gif

he could just be saving face. the nets were close to getting melo three times, and he pulled out twice only to go against his word

either way it's smart to say that in public

he could just be saving face. the nets were close to getting melo three times, and he pulled out twice only to go against his word

either way it's smart to say that in public

nuggets probably want the nets deal because of all those draft picks, too bad for them melo wants to play in nyc. why dont the knicks just wait til free agency?

nuggets probably want the nets deal because of all those draft picks, too bad for them melo wants to play in nyc. why dont the knicks just wait til free agency?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Chess not checkers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Damn I was saying the same EXACT thing my dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Chess not checkers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Damn I was saying the same EXACT thing my dude.
laugh.gif

Alan Hahn reporting Moz must be included or no deal, and the Nuggets will trade Melo to the Nets instead.

Knicks fans' thoughts?

Cave in, or tell them to kick rocks and see what Melo does during FA?

Alan Hahn reporting Moz must be included or no deal, and the Nuggets will trade Melo to the Nets instead.

Knicks fans' thoughts?

Originally Posted by franchise3

Knicks fans' thoughts?

these fools dont even want moz, they just wanna push our buttons and see how much we will give....as much as i want melo, and as EASILY replaceable as Mozgov is (Earl Barron will be signed), part of me now wants to tell these cats to kick rocks. They puttin the pressure on us, wen it should be the other way around 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Knicks fans' thoughts?

these fools dont even want moz, they just wanna push our buttons and see how much we will give....as much as i want melo, and as EASILY replaceable as Mozgov is (Earl Barron will be signed), part of me now wants to tell these cats to kick rocks. They puttin the pressure on us, wen it should be the other way around 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom