Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

what 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

after 2012, with all this stars going to big market, i have a feelling that this is how the NBA gonna be

east
2rz2lqp.png

anllww.png

2d9cpk6.jpg

west
x3fiip.gif

6scnzl.gif

2gvpkq9.jpg

cough.. thunder.. cough

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

after 2012, with all this stars going to big market, i have a feelling that this is how the NBA gonna be

east
2rz2lqp.png

anllww.png

2d9cpk6.jpg

west
x3fiip.gif

6scnzl.gif

2gvpkq9.jpg

cough.. thunder.. cough

just give this clown Isiah's account and routing numbers already, so we can get melo and move the hell on. %*++.

just give this clown Isiah's account and routing numbers already, so we can get melo and move the hell on. %*++.

Not like this. Not like this. We should go back to the Chandler, Brewer, & pick offer from before & just #%** Denver, no vaseline.

Not like this. Not like this. We should go back to the Chandler, Brewer, & pick offer from before & just #%** Denver, no vaseline.

its this all over again
30t6p3b.gif
(although the video is pretty damn funny
laugh.gif
)

this dude really is taking pages out of the nigerian scam artist handbook asking for more and more. ##+% him.

its this all over again
30t6p3b.gif
(although the video is pretty damn funny
laugh.gif
)

this dude really is taking pages out of the nigerian scam artist handbook asking for more and more. ##+% him.

With these reports I'd wish we'd just pull out and start talking to NO for Paul just to flip the script on these fools. Maybe get a commitment trade for after this season is over.

With these reports I'd wish we'd just pull out and start talking to NO for Paul just to flip the script on these fools. Maybe get a commitment trade for after this season is over.

this season has made me hate Melo
30t6p3b.gif
im just so sick of hearing this crap every single day.

this season has made me hate Melo
30t6p3b.gif
im just so sick of hearing this crap every single day.

Melo gonna set knocks back 5 years. He should've just stayed quiet, played out the year and signed there in the offseason. He'd be going to a better knocks team than he is now

Melo gonna set knocks back 5 years. He should've just stayed quiet, played out the year and signed there in the offseason. He'd be going to a better knocks team than he is now

east
Knicks
Celtics
Heat

west
Lakers
Bulls
Clippers

Which is why the NBA needs to downsize and have a less diluted league. I'm big on this if you can't tell by now. I've mentioned this in few different posts, but the NBA has got so much work to do and the product of their game is suffering more than people understand.

Most people probably don't mind the game today, but it would be so so so much better with a few tweaks. Cut the season down and cut some teams for starters.

east
Knicks
Celtics
Heat

west
Lakers
Bulls
Clippers

Which is why the NBA needs to downsize and have a less diluted league. I'm big on this if you can't tell by now. I've mentioned this in few different posts, but the NBA has got so much work to do and the product of their game is suffering more than people understand.

Most people probably don't mind the game today, but it would be so so so much better with a few tweaks. Cut the season down and cut some teams for starters.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

east
Knicks
Celtics
Heat

west
Lakers
Bulls ?
Clippers

grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

east
Knicks
Celtics
Heat

west
Lakers
Bulls ?
Clippers

grin.gif
grin.gif

According to the NY Post, Melo will tell the Nets Yes or No, whether he will sign an extension or not.

Yes = traded to the Nets obviously. Today perhaps?

No = us all waiting for a resolution with new reports/tweets every other hour that probably won't get resolved until Thursday 5:59PM EST.

Back
Top Bottom