Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by franchise3

Alan Hahn reporting Moz must be included or no deal, and the Nuggets will trade Melo to the Nets instead.

Knicks fans' thoughts?

Cave in, or tell them to kick rocks and see what Melo does during FA?
I'm an outsider looking in (meaning, I don't follow the NBA at all, but I've been hearing the rumblings of Melo to the Knicks), so bare with me.

I thought Melo has to sign an extension with whatever team he might be traded to. Therefore, if he gets traded to the Nets and doesn't sign the extension with them, then the trade is pointless for the Nets, so why would they do it?

Alan Hahn reporting Moz must be included or no deal, and the Nuggets will trade Melo to the Nets instead.

Knicks fans' thoughts?

I'm an outsider looking in (meaning, I don't follow the NBA at all, but I've been hearing the rumblings of Melo to the Knicks), so bare with me.

I thought Melo has to sign an extension with whatever team he might be traded to. Therefore, if he gets traded to the Nets and doesn't sign the extension with them, then the trade is pointless for the Nets, so why would they do it?

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Knicks fans' thoughts?

these fools dont even want moz, they just wanna push our buttons and see how much we will give....as much as i want melo, and as EASILY replaceable as Mozgov is (Earl Barron will be signed), part of me now wants to tell these cats to kick rocks. They puttin the pressure on us, wen it should be the other way around 
mad.gif
I agree, they're just playing games. It's old, I don't even care no more. If he goes to the Nets and signs, then he's an idiot. I really doubt he'll sign so oh well

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

Knicks fans' thoughts?

these fools dont even want moz, they just wanna push our buttons and see how much we will give....as much as i want melo, and as EASILY replaceable as Mozgov is (Earl Barron will be signed), part of me now wants to tell these cats to kick rocks. They puttin the pressure on us, wen it should be the other way around 
mad.gif
I agree, they're just playing games. It's old, I don't even care no more. If he goes to the Nets and signs, then he's an idiot. I really doubt he'll sign so oh well

Originally Posted by bkmac

Knicks fans' thoughts?

That's why this has taken so long, there was a deal in place for NJ, but Melo hasn't said he'll sign the extension there so NJ won't do the deal until he agrees to extend there

Originally Posted by bkmac

Knicks fans' thoughts?

That's why this has taken so long, there was a deal in place for NJ, but Melo hasn't said he'll sign the extension there so NJ won't do the deal until he agrees to extend there

so what happens now - you give 'em mozgov then they come back a few hours later and demand tina cervasio, the popcorn maker in the concession stands and the msg organ player?

gotta draw the line at some point, because it's obvious denver is just playing games

so what happens now - you give 'em mozgov then they come back a few hours later and demand tina cervasio, the popcorn maker in the concession stands and the msg organ player?

gotta draw the line at some point, because it's obvious denver is just playing games

I officially have the same hate for the Nets and Nuggets as I do the Heat. HATE THEM ALL. Nets should just go and practice for the next few years, they shouldn't even be in this trade. Nuggets are getting ridiculous, F both of them

I officially have the same hate for the Nets and Nuggets as I do the Heat. HATE THEM ALL. Nets should just go and practice for the next few years, they shouldn't even be in this trade. Nuggets are getting ridiculous, F both of them

Don't forget the free yearly subscription to Cablevision...they're gonna take that as well.

Don't forget the free yearly subscription to Cablevision...they're gonna take that as well.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

if they ask for the halal carts on 53 n 6th pass on this trade
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

if they ask for the halal carts on 53 n 6th pass on this trade
30t6p3b.gif

Bucher....

While some reports have said the New York Knicks have made their final offer to the Denver Nuggets in their effort to acquire Carmelo Anthony, ESPN's Ric Bucher reported Knicks owner James Dolan is "committed" to acquiring Anthony and is willing to enhance the package that's on the table.

But the Knicks "will do what is necessary to get this done," including adding another first-round pick or Mozgov to the offer, according to Bucher.

indifferent.gif

Bucher....

While some reports have said the New York Knicks have made their final offer to the Denver Nuggets in their effort to acquire Carmelo Anthony, ESPN's Ric Bucher reported Knicks owner James Dolan is "committed" to acquiring Anthony and is willing to enhance the package that's on the table.

But the Knicks "will do what is necessary to get this done," including adding another first-round pick or Mozgov to the offer, according to Bucher.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom