Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

You Go Boy- Devin and Avery are going at it again and the nets all year have had problems starting games and starting 3rd quarters. They blame PG play for that (And add to that he is the captain too.) Now the nets acknowledge that the trade talks have been an issue to, but they feel he should still play hard regardless and he has not recently.

The portland deal is a salary dump if that happens. (but outlaw is gone if that happens)

the other deal is Devin, Morrow (which i hate to trade but i hate outlaw more) and Outlaw for Andre Miller (free agent this season) Przybilla (free agent this season) and Rudy Fernandez (one yr left at 2.1 mil) so You get rid of a Devin's contract (about 8.5 next season and like 9 after that) Morrow) just signed 3 yr 12 mil deal) and outlaw (just signed a 5 yr 35 mil contract.)

I know the money means nothing especially after this summer but the team is trying. I just think when you look at the two deals, the Knicks are giving up more and the Nuggets do not want salary added.

I just think the nets are not doing anything nuts dealing Favors and those picks (Which has been confirmed as ours this year, the houston pick, laker pick, and golden state pick) i compare the trade as:

Devin, Favors, Murphy, Uzoh, Terrance Williams, Joe Smith, and Marcus Williams VS Gallo, Chandler, Curry, Felton, and a 1

If money was not an issue, what deal would you do?????? I would Take the Knicks deal in a heart beat if I am the Nuggets. But all the Nuggets see 4 picks and a kid with "Potential" (who is looking like Kwame Brown.)

You Go Boy- Devin and Avery are going at it again and the nets all year have had problems starting games and starting 3rd quarters. They blame PG play for that (And add to that he is the captain too.) Now the nets acknowledge that the trade talks have been an issue to, but they feel he should still play hard regardless and he has not recently.

The portland deal is a salary dump if that happens. (but outlaw is gone if that happens)

the other deal is Devin, Morrow (which i hate to trade but i hate outlaw more) and Outlaw for Andre Miller (free agent this season) Przybilla (free agent this season) and Rudy Fernandez (one yr left at 2.1 mil) so You get rid of a Devin's contract (about 8.5 next season and like 9 after that) Morrow) just signed 3 yr 12 mil deal) and outlaw (just signed a 5 yr 35 mil contract.)

I know the money means nothing especially after this summer but the team is trying. I just think when you look at the two deals, the Knicks are giving up more and the Nuggets do not want salary added.

I just think the nets are not doing anything nuts dealing Favors and those picks (Which has been confirmed as ours this year, the houston pick, laker pick, and golden state pick) i compare the trade as:

Devin, Favors, Murphy, Uzoh, Terrance Williams, Joe Smith, and Marcus Williams VS Gallo, Chandler, Curry, Felton, and a 1

If money was not an issue, what deal would you do?????? I would Take the Knicks deal in a heart beat if I am the Nuggets. But all the Nuggets see 4 picks and a kid with "Potential" (who is looking like Kwame Brown.)

One of the other reasons Im hoping for this deal to go down (Besides getting Melo) is I don't like that Portland deal. I'd hate to see Morrow go & I'd rather have Harris over Miller. Like VC3 said, at this point Harris is probably on his wait out with everything that has been taking place... Which is tough to see because I still think he can be productive here alongside a star. The only positive about the Blazers deal is that Outlaw would be gone...
pimp.gif
roll.gif

One of the other reasons Im hoping for this deal to go down (Besides getting Melo) is I don't like that Portland deal. I'd hate to see Morrow go & I'd rather have Harris over Miller. Like VC3 said, at this point Harris is probably on his wait out with everything that has been taking place... Which is tough to see because I still think he can be productive here alongside a star. The only positive about the Blazers deal is that Outlaw would be gone...
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Also I'm sick of hearing people say "why would melo play with only Brook Lopez" We are not trading players that play a lot besides Devin.

Favors barely plays a whole game even since starting. Hump gets those minutes in crunch time.

The Knicks will have more of an issue trying to regain chemistry then the Nets. And Billups is an issue for both of us. He wants off both teams if trade to Jersey or Knicks.

The whole situation is just bad IMO now. Yes Knicks fans will finally have team again if this goes down but deep down, the die hard Knicks fans can't be happy how this went. I know the people I sit with for the Nets games aren't happy either but we will all still cheer for him. we cheer for the team not the players for the most part when you truly love a team.

Also I'm sick of hearing people say "why would melo play with only Brook Lopez" We are not trading players that play a lot besides Devin.

Favors barely plays a whole game even since starting. Hump gets those minutes in crunch time.

The Knicks will have more of an issue trying to regain chemistry then the Nets. And Billups is an issue for both of us. He wants off both teams if trade to Jersey or Knicks.

The whole situation is just bad IMO now. Yes Knicks fans will finally have team again if this goes down but deep down, the die hard Knicks fans can't be happy how this went. I know the people I sit with for the Nets games aren't happy either but we will all still cheer for him. we cheer for the team not the players for the most part when you truly love a team.

Simmons wanted to give a pound to brook and he just left him hanging and Simmons still left his hand there so skip just took their hands and made them pound.

nothing special. Just wanted something different then Braylon Edwards backflips . lol

Simmons wanted to give a pound to brook and he just left him hanging and Simmons still left his hand there so skip just took their hands and made them pound.

nothing special. Just wanted something different then Braylon Edwards backflips . lol

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Yes Knicks fans will finally have team again if this goes down but deep down, the die hard Knicks fans can't be happy how this went.

I rather even pass on Melo if we have to gut the team. I'm fine with mediocrity for another season just because we have a team that finally has chemistry, and enjoy playing with each other. With or without Melo, i'm more then content the way we are right now.

Yes Knicks fans will finally have team again if this goes down but deep down, the die hard Knicks fans can't be happy how this went.

I rather even pass on Melo if we have to gut the team. I'm fine with mediocrity for another season just because we have a team that finally has chemistry, and enjoy playing with each other. With or without Melo, i'm more then content the way we are right now.

The Nets just flat out suck though. The fact that playing alongside Brook Lopez could get you moist is ridiculous. They have less than nothing going on there.

The Nets just flat out suck though. The fact that playing alongside Brook Lopez could get you moist is ridiculous. They have less than nothing going on there.

Originally Posted by youngin33

We have Stephen Graham. He made the all-star team this year.

Originally Posted by youngin33

We have Stephen Graham. He made the all-star team this year.

I dont give a damn who we get. We just need a wing player who can score. A good number of games have came down to no one being clutch or even making shots. And dudes are wide open. The defense has been there imo, just no scoring hence the reports of going at Melo.

I dont give a damn who we get. We just need a wing player who can score. A good number of games have came down to no one being clutch or even making shots. And dudes are wide open. The defense has been there imo, just no scoring hence the reports of going at Melo.

Evan Roberts on the WFAN in NY just reported that Knicks Beat writer Frank Isola tweeted that Denver wants one more pick from the knicks.

Evan Roberts on the WFAN in NY just reported that Knicks Beat writer Frank Isola tweeted that Denver wants one more pick from the knicks.

Proky has landed in LA (G5 status), still no meetings with anyone scheduled. Still nothing's official.

Proky has landed in LA (G5 status), still no meetings with anyone scheduled. Still nothing's official.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
Might as well. If melo goes, then they are going to blow this team up. JR is going to be a starter and a first option scorer.
laugh.gif
 They have a lot of key free agents. Nene can go anywhere and the only way they keep him is if he gets scared of the collective agreement. Billups is free as well as martin. I don't think they will be able to sell all of those guys on Denvers new "future".
They shouldn't treat a hometown guy like that, who has said he doesn't want to be traded, wants finish out his career in Denver and done so much for the franchise.

You really think JR will start over Afflalo, Chandler or Danilo?

Nenê has already said he won't opt-out this summer, and wants to finish his career in Denver.
I feel you on the hometown thing, but you know how this business is. Some of these teams will give first born children if it's a good deal. I was joking about the melo thing. Honestly I can't wait until these next 4 days are over. This whole thing has been too much of a focal point for this team.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

30t6p3b.gif
@ giving up Billups.
Might as well. If melo goes, then they are going to blow this team up. JR is going to be a starter and a first option scorer.
laugh.gif
 They have a lot of key free agents. Nene can go anywhere and the only way they keep him is if he gets scared of the collective agreement. Billups is free as well as martin. I don't think they will be able to sell all of those guys on Denvers new "future".
They shouldn't treat a hometown guy like that, who has said he doesn't want to be traded, wants finish out his career in Denver and done so much for the franchise.

You really think JR will start over Afflalo, Chandler or Danilo?

Nenê has already said he won't opt-out this summer, and wants to finish his career in Denver.
I feel you on the hometown thing, but you know how this business is. Some of these teams will give first born children if it's a good deal. I was joking about the melo thing. Honestly I can't wait until these next 4 days are over. This whole thing has been too much of a focal point for this team.

This is just ridiculous, I hope Denver has a bomb dropped on that shiddy little town. 

Back
Top Bottom