Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Yuku
embarassed.gif

I just want this whole thing over with

No matter what from a nets perspective, devin Harris is gone (team isnt happy. He is not happy from trade talks). If he goes to the knicks fine whatever we are always going to be the red headed step child in the area. I get it

I just want this situation over with. Melo is proving that he wants his cake and eat it too

You can say right now that he is all about the money. He will not go someplace with out that extension and denver has everyright to say f it your staying put. So they lose melo in the summer and he loses the money

The whole situation should leave bad tastes in both the nets and Knicks fans mouths

I just want this whole thing over with

No matter what from a nets perspective, devin Harris is gone (team isnt happy. He is not happy from trade talks). If he goes to the knicks fine whatever we are always going to be the red headed step child in the area. I get it

I just want this situation over with. Melo is proving that he wants his cake and eat it too

You can say right now that he is all about the money. He will not go someplace with out that extension and denver has everyright to say f it your staying put. So they lose melo in the summer and he loses the money

The whole situation should leave bad tastes in both the nets and Knicks fans mouths

VC3FAN wrote:
Agreed, I'm honestly so sick of it that if Denver asks for more from the Knicks, I walk away and forget it.  Denver obviously wants the Nets offer because it's a better one, and I think that he will end up signing the extension there.  The Russian will convince him that star players will go there with him and they will be able to make that move to Bklyn. 

VC3FAN wrote:
Agreed, I'm honestly so sick of it that if Denver asks for more from the Knicks, I walk away and forget it.  Denver obviously wants the Nets offer because it's a better one, and I think that he will end up signing the extension there.  The Russian will convince him that star players will go there with him and they will be able to make that move to Bklyn. 

Why do the nets want to trade devin so badly? Hes actually a decent point guard and his contract is not bad

Why do the nets want to trade devin so badly? Hes actually a decent point guard and his contract is not bad

Cats buggin in here like Felton is good, he's trash and I can't wait to get him out

SMH at the Gallo love in this thread, he can definitely go to. A quarter or two he shows up offensively and is so bad on defense he's almost playing D on his on team out there.

Cats buggin in here like Felton is good, he's trash and I can't wait to get him out

SMH at the Gallo love in this thread, he can definitely go to. A quarter or two he shows up offensively and is so bad on defense he's almost playing D on his on team out there.

I'm sorry but if I'm the Nuggets, that deal with the Nets is done last week. 4 first round draft picks?! I really want to see Melo go to the Knicks but thats a crazy deal.

I'm sorry but if I'm the Nuggets, that deal with the Nets is done last week. 4 first round draft picks?! I really want to see Melo go to the Knicks but thats a crazy deal.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

That deal is the same one on the table from like 5 weeks ago, but it's pending on Melo signing the extension there, which he apparently wouldn't.  It's getting close to the deadline now, so that offer is on the table and they are trying to handcuff Melo and have him go to the Nets.

That deal is the same one on the table from like 5 weeks ago, but it's pending on Melo signing the extension there, which he apparently wouldn't.  It's getting close to the deadline now, so that offer is on the table and they are trying to handcuff Melo and have him go to the Nets.

You think the Nets would trade for Melo without getting an extension?
laugh.gif

You think the Nets would trade for Melo without getting an extension?
laugh.gif

I'm sure Denver would have done that trade already also. But it's melo not signing extension with the Nets that is holding that deal back.

It's only if Melo signs the extension with the Nets and Denver has no control over that.

It's only if Melo signs the extension with the Nets and Denver has no control over that.

I'm sure Denver would have done that trade already also. But it's melo not signing extension with the Nets that is holding that deal back.

tim teufel wrote:
knicks should have gave them anything they wanted for Melo from jump.
At the beginning of the season, i believe the Knicks offered Chandler, Fields, and Mozgov, Curry, and AR. They said no.
Now? They want all of it. they can go @*%$ themselves.

tim teufel wrote:
knicks should have gave them anything they wanted for Melo from jump.
At the beginning of the season, i believe the Knicks offered Chandler, Fields, and Mozgov, Curry, and AR. They said no.
Now? They want all of it. they can go @*%$ themselves.

Back
Top Bottom