Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Evan Roberts on the WFAN in NY just reported that Knicks Beat writer Frank Isola tweeted that Denver wants one more pick from the knicks.

This is just ridiculous, I hope Denver has a bomb dropped on that shiddy little town. 

I like that Portland deal for the Nets. It'd suck to see Morrow go, but you get a big that can rebound (ahem), and get rid of Outlaw's terrible contract. good deal IMO.

I like that Portland deal for the Nets. It'd suck to see Morrow go, but you get a big that can rebound (ahem), and get rid of Outlaw's terrible contract. good deal IMO.

This trade talk to me is ridiculous. Denver is asking for way to much IMO, I can't even believe teams are offering what they are. The Knicks should just sit tight and sign him in the offseason, no sense in trading several young starters that show alot of promise.

This trade talk to me is ridiculous. Denver is asking for way to much IMO, I can't even believe teams are offering what they are. The Knicks should just sit tight and sign him in the offseason, no sense in trading several young starters that show alot of promise.

Bangdak - Brook is the best 7ft 2 guard this team has seen in Years. (Yet fields out rebounds brook so..........)

HAHAHAHAHA.

Still with the knocks you damn knicks fan!!!! (Shakes fist in air)

Bangdak - Brook is the best 7ft 2 guard this team has seen in Years. (Yet fields out rebounds brook so..........)

HAHAHAHAHA.

Still with the knocks you damn knicks fan!!!! (Shakes fist in air)

Hot damn ESPN 1050 is homers. I understand they broadcast and I guess have an allegiance to certain teams, but damn.

Hot damn ESPN 1050 is homers. I understand they broadcast and I guess have an allegiance to certain teams, but damn.

What's Morrow's contract looking like? I only know of his shooting, but does he defend too? Ball handling? Crazy how YES is two channels over & I haven't ventured there once this entire season.

What's Morrow's contract looking like? I only know of his shooting, but does he defend too? Ball handling? Crazy how YES is two channels over & I haven't ventured there once this entire season.

Morrow is in the first year of a 3 year 12.5 million dollar contract.

He is 6'5 but has problems defending bigger guards. (He is thin and not that strong)

Can light up a gym is given the ball. Which on certain nights for the nets he has, others.......

I like him a lot. I think he is more suited for a sixth man role due to a lot of starting guards being bigger than him but he will be just fine as strictly a shooter.

I have actually heard rumors that portland might still do morrow and Outlaw for Pryzbilla and Fernandez if the Nets and Nuggets work out on the deal. Why they would want outlaw back at that contract boggles my mind.

Morrow is in the first year of a 3 year 12.5 million dollar contract.

He is 6'5 but has problems defending bigger guards. (He is thin and not that strong)

Can light up a gym is given the ball. Which on certain nights for the nets he has, others.......

I like him a lot. I think he is more suited for a sixth man role due to a lot of starting guards being bigger than him but he will be just fine as strictly a shooter.

I have actually heard rumors that portland might still do morrow and Outlaw for Pryzbilla and Fernandez if the Nets and Nuggets work out on the deal. Why they would want outlaw back at that contract boggles my mind.

Ok, thanks dudes. Morrow sounds like the type of 6th man we could use if losing Gallo.
frown.gif

Ok, thanks dudes. Morrow sounds like the type of 6th man we could use if losing Gallo.
frown.gif

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola 
NBA TV reporting that Nuggets want Fields & Mozgov in the deal instead of Gallinari. Thus far, as source said neither side will budge.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What the hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola 
NBA TV reporting that Nuggets want Fields & Mozgov in the deal instead of Gallinari. Thus far, as source said neither side will budge.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

The story will change at least 4 more times today alone.  Maybe more.

FisolaNYDN Frank Isola 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[/font]

The story will change at least 4 more times today alone.  Maybe more.

All Morrow can do is shoot. his handles are subpar, as well as his defense, but he can shoot. Its not like this league cares about defense anyway.

All Morrow can do is shoot. his handles are subpar, as well as his defense, but he can shoot. Its not like this league cares about defense anyway.

Yup

Just like the murphy stuff right now with golden state.

All we need to see is the knicks get this pick

once they get it, game over.

Yup

Just like the murphy stuff right now with golden state.

All we need to see is the knicks get this pick

once they get it, game over.

Back
Top Bottom