Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Reports keep coming in that they want more and more like I thought.
But there seems to be this thought surrounding the Knicks that everything has to be done now, immediately, if not sooner, as the old expression goes. The rebuilding, off to a fine start with Stoudemire, has to be completed in the next five minutes.

According to who? The great Jim Dolan?

By going after Anthony, the Knicks are showing the impatience that was a hallmark of the years when Isiah Thomas ran the team. But Dolan and Thomas, a basketball brain trust if there ever was one, are consumed with Anthony. More than Donnie Walsh.
I say now we call both their bluffs. It'll be hurting Melo a lot more to be spending the rest of his prime in NJ waiting for that BK arena while we'll still be rebuilding despite being a .500 being loved by all of NYC.

Free agency or nothing unless a suitable deal is on the table.

Reports keep coming in that they want more and more like I thought.
But there seems to be this thought surrounding the Knicks that everything has to be done now, immediately, if not sooner, as the old expression goes. The rebuilding, off to a fine start with Stoudemire, has to be completed in the next five minutes.

According to who? The great Jim Dolan?

By going after Anthony, the Knicks are showing the impatience that was a hallmark of the years when Isiah Thomas ran the team. But Dolan and Thomas, a basketball brain trust if there ever was one, are consumed with Anthony. More than Donnie Walsh.
I say now we call both their bluffs. It'll be hurting Melo a lot more to be spending the rest of his prime in NJ waiting for that BK arena while we'll still be rebuilding despite being a .500 being loved by all of NYC.

Free agency or nothing unless a suitable deal is on the table.

RT: @ESPN Nuggets are requesting that the Statue of Liberty be included in deal with the Knicks.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I had enough of Denver. Pull all offers off the table and tell them to send Melo to New Jersey.

Starting to feel the same way man

I had enough of Denver. Pull all offers off the table and tell them to send Melo to New Jersey.

Starting to feel the same way man

I know Bearup is still very much involved with the Nuggz and i know he is telling Stan and Josh to either trade him to NJ or roll the dice and keep him. Bearup and Melo don't get along and he has insisted from day 1 to force Melo to either go to a team he doesn't want or hold him for the remainder of the year with the outside chance of pressuring him to sign the extension.

I know Bearup is still very much involved with the Nuggz and i know he is telling Stan and Josh to either trade him to NJ or roll the dice and keep him. Bearup and Melo don't get along and he has insisted from day 1 to force Melo to either go to a team he doesn't want or hold him for the remainder of the year with the outside chance of pressuring him to sign the extension.

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They know Melo wants the extension. Keep driving up the price and see what NJ + NYK does. It's just a matter of time now that NYK sells the farm, since it looks like Dolan is calling the shots
pimp.gif

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They know Melo wants the extension. Keep driving up the price and see what NJ + NYK does. It's just a matter of time now that NYK sells the farm, since it looks like Dolan is calling the shots
pimp.gif

Nets owner sent out a email stating he has not met nor "has plans to meet" melo

everyone will interrupt it anyway they want now.

JUST END THIS!!!!!!!!!!

everyone will interrupt it anyway they want now.

JUST END THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by franchise3

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Goddamnit
alien.gif

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Goddamnit
alien.gif

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Goddamnit
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the knicks starters gonna be

Douglas
Walker
Melo
Stat
Moz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Denver =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Goddamnit
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the knicks starters gonna be

Douglas
Walker
Melo
Stat
Moz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

everyone will interpret it anyway they want now.

JUST END THIS!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom