Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Boy looking nice in the Purple and Gold
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, Woj from Yahoo is on the local radio out here in LA. He says Melo is going to end up a Knick one way or another.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, Woj from Yahoo is on the local radio out here in LA. He says Melo is going to end up a Knick one way or another.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.
he better...im a lil sick they givin up chandler as it is.....

Y'all act like the Knicks are good. They've improved but they wouldnt make the playoffs if they were in the West. The hype on this team kills me.
What hype? I'm well aware that we're only 2 games over .500.

The point I'm making is that there's no real reason to give away so much talent for a player that we have a great chance of signing in the offseason. And if we don't trade for him, and are unable to sign him in the offseason, I can't be upset. Our best bet is lowballing at this point. Most teams don't even want to get involved with the Nuggets in a Melo deal because it's evident he wants to come to NY.

It has nothing to do with me thinking we're fine with the current roster and more to do with the fact that we don't have to gut our team to get Melo right now. The Nuggets kept playing around and lost 99.9% of their leverage.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

And if he doesn't come here in the offseason *shrug*

At this point, you can't give up Gallo and/or Fields. Most they get is Chandler and some other pieces.

Donnie will stick to his guns, though.
he better...im a lil sick they givin up chandler as it is.....

Y'all act like the Knicks are good. They've improved but they wouldnt make the playoffs if they were in the West. The hype on this team kills me.
What hype? I'm well aware that we're only 2 games over .500.

The point I'm making is that there's no real reason to give away so much talent for a player that we have a great chance of signing in the offseason. And if we don't trade for him, and are unable to sign him in the offseason, I can't be upset. Our best bet is lowballing at this point. Most teams don't even want to get involved with the Nuggets in a Melo deal because it's evident he wants to come to NY.

It has nothing to do with me thinking we're fine with the current roster and more to do with the fact that we don't have to gut our team to get Melo right now. The Nuggets kept playing around and lost 99.9% of their leverage.

^ word.
I really doubt kobe&Melo would work. As it is, Kobe&Gasol fight for the ball, imagine throwing in Melo who takes 20-30shots per game. Lolol. Gasol would ask to go to NY.

^ word.
I really doubt kobe&Melo would work. As it is, Kobe&Gasol fight for the ball, imagine throwing in Melo who takes 20-30shots per game. Lolol. Gasol would ask to go to NY.

trade only makes sense for LA if there's a second shoe to drop and LA plans to land a poor man's andrew bynum at the trade deadline.... who's out there that will go for veteran's minimum?

trade only makes sense for LA if there's a second shoe to drop and LA plans to land a poor man's andrew bynum at the trade deadline.... who's out there that will go for veteran's minimum?

[h3]
laugh.gif
Melo in a Laker uni..wow. one step closer to reality.
[/h3]
however, Jim Buss won't let go of his prized possession Drew.

[h3]
[/h3][h3]Trading for Carmelo Anthony not in Lakers’ plans[/h3][h4]February 8th, 2011, 5:12 pm · Post a Comment · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM[/h4]

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...kers blog - The Orange County Register&src=spThe Lakers have no current plans to acquire Denver small forward Carmelo Anthony.

An ESPN.com report listing Andrew Bynum as trade bait for Anthony cited a source as saying the Lakers are “definitely an option

[h3]
laugh.gif
Melo in a Laker uni..wow. one step closer to reality.
[/h3]
however, Jim Buss won't let go of his prized possession Drew.

[h3]
[/h3][h3]Trading for Carmelo Anthony not in Lakers’ plans[/h3][h4]February 8th, 2011, 5:12 pm · Post a Comment · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM[/h4]

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?...kers blog - The Orange County Register&src=spThe Lakers have no current plans to acquire Denver small forward Carmelo Anthony.

An ESPN.com report listing Andrew Bynum as trade bait for Anthony cited a source as saying the Lakers are “definitely an option

Nice of Denver but I am not buying it...
No way nuggets will trade Melo in the west...
It's just a stupid play to get the Knicks to move faster...
grin.gif

What u think ??

Nice of Denver but I am not buying it...
No way nuggets will trade Melo in the west...
It's just a stupid play to get the Knicks to move faster...
grin.gif

What u think ??

Yall must've forgot how Melo's agents were trying to get the Bulls involved in this rumor nonsense. Seems they're generating this Lakers bs to get Knicks to pull the trigger quicker, since Lakers sources have been denying it.

Back
Top Bottom