***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Charlamagne saying don't tell that to me, tell her that :lol:

I don't know what to say about Kodak. I think he might just be socially awkward. He said converse, which tells me he has some intelligence. Since he knows the difference in conversate(not a work) and converse.

and I hope Wale wrote Meek

Meeks gonna listen to this interview and diss Wale.

What did y'all expect with this interview? Idk why everyone's going crazy.

Read all these posts before watching the interview and I expected him to be acting clownish based off the responses. He just went up there and wasn't responsive, could've been cause it started off with gossip about Wayne or that was originally the plan but I ain't think it was that bad.

This is the same thing I thought. It wasn't that bad. He just seemed like a weird little awkward kid.

Finally got around to watching those Orlando Brown vids, and wow, those were funny as **** and sad at the same time :lol: I listened to two of his songs as well (couldn't really get through either tbh). He sounds like Lil Wa_n_ and Hopsin :lol:

Kodak's interview was obviously an act, he hasn't and won't go to no other interview wearing that ski again. It's the Breakfast Club.

Ignorant or not, interview was hilarious.

Finally got around to watching those Orlando Brown vids, and wow, those were funny as **** and sad at the same time
laugh.gif
I listened to two of his songs as well (couldn't really get through either tbh). He sounds like Lil Wa_n_ and Hopsin
laugh.gif
Whats sad is he could have an easy lane in the business doing writing for others. Dude is clearly talented but you can tell he has some serious issues, not just addiction but mental.

Finally got around to watching those Orlando Brown vids, and wow, those were funny as **** and sad at the same time :lol: I listened to two of his songs as well (couldn't really get through either tbh). He sounds like Lil Wa_n_ and Hopsin :lol:
Whats sad is he could have an easy lane in the business doing writing for others. Dude is clearly talented but you can tell he has some serious issues, not just addiction but mental.

Exactly. He has good technical skill of rapping, be he definitely had major issues mentally

21 is pure garbage. Still don't understand what people are seeing.

Kodak actually has some kind of potential but he's not really what people are making him out to be yet and so starting with all the antics already makes him look lame as ****

Kodak definitely ain't trash. One of the best new rappers

He might have the personality like Webbie

If you listen to webbie music that's damn near a different dude from his vlogs and interviews. Crazy

Kodak isn't that bad. Unfortunately, the drugs will probably get to him before he actually becomes a better artist.

Also, why do Florida ****** dress like crackheads? :lol:

What's the deal with Meek and Wale now?

I was joking because Meek gets sensitive when Wale doesn't do something. I think he mentioned the first time he violated Wale didn't reach out to him.

Well Wale wrote Kodak, and Kodak said he had never met him.

Back
Top Bottom